No announcement yet.

How much is this gonna cost me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just had a spot fixed on a door that was caused by a decent sized rock. You could cover it with your thumb.....$800+! Can't just fix the spot and blend the paint anymore. Iza bit surprised..

Comment

Oh yah, almost forgot, gotta get a few sheets of wet/dry sand-papper. And a 2x4 sand-n block, unless you got some kind of orbital sander or something. Orbitals have come down in price.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Another $20 for rattle can primer and some paint.
        Okay, I've been known to be cheap. So, I bondo it, primer and get some touch up paint from GMC, correct?

Comment

Pdr

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
            Pdr
            ?

Comment

It's broke in now. You can use it like a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                ?
                [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buW-HqC2XbI"]Paintless Dent Repair Athens Georgia 🔸 Ford Escape Creased Dent - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Put a Trump sticker over it

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Won’t cost a dime until you replace it. But you know as soon as you replace it you will do something else. Just leave the character mark there
                    that's what I am thinking. live with it and move on. Ain't affecting your functionality.

Comment

Paintless dent. Easy Peezy

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                        Put a Trump sticker over it
                        Good idea. I processed a car related to a homicide that had a decal over the boolit holes so it can be done.

On topic. OP I know a guy that does body work in spring if you need one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

The repls have been funny. Just put a Trump sticker over it.Lol....

It's about the paint. It gets more and more complicated every 5 years. had a couple of doors painted on a 09 Lexus I bought here and it took the shop 2 attempts before they would show me the job.
                          Paint is geting freaky................

Comment

For that price put gooseneck hitch in it and then the dents will be all over it.

Comment

I am looking to get my 03 Tundra repainted. I sell auto parts and am friendly with the best shops around. My price for a Earl Shibes single stage job is $1500.00
                              To do a factory 3 stage paint job is an upper 5K job.

Paint is pricey these days...............

Comment

I did kinda the same thing and it cost me my deductible.

Comment

Working...
                                X