Iq bowsite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iq bowsite

Has anybody had any experience with the IQ Bowsite with retinal lock . I had some problems with face mask throw off shots in hunting situations. And am planning an elk trip in semi near future so if it really can extend your range that would be a plus

Subscribed... I'm curious too. This one peaked my interest.

Comment

My cousin swears by his. But he has the surelock version. He will be home in a couple days and then I can tell ya what I personally think about it.

Comment

Thanks Csmith let me know , anybody else has any experience with sight?

Comment

i've owned 2 of them.( gave the sight 2 diffrent chances ). the retina lock is just an aid to improve your anchor point.

if you shoot with it enough, if it does its job, it pretty much teaches you, through memory, where to anchor.

i like the idea of not using a peep, however, with my experience with this sight, i would want to use the peep, should i choose to try the sight again. it was just difficult for me to look "around" the string, concentrate on centering the dot, and executing.

i shot a solid deer with it last year, but, i persoanlly don't want to shoot one again. i shoot better with my peep on a standard sight, and not worrying about the dot. just draw, anchor, aim, shoot. no guess work to it.

if you try it and don't like it, you can always sell or trade to someone on here.

Comment

Thanks for input clay , I still plan on using a peep sight just have had some problems with a face mask throwing off archor point just think it would make a nice double check

Comment

and if you are hunting from a ground blind, BUY A LIGHT !!!!!!!

you'll need it

Comment

I got one end of the last season and killed plenty of hogs with it. I was shooting an Extreme Archery sight before this one. I like the IQ and have not had trouble with it-it does help your anchoring and follow thru.

Comment

Thanks guys , I'm still deciding maybe I will buy one if I don't like it maybe someone on here will want . I still have a little bit to save anyway anybody else with experience good or bad ?

Comment

I tried one last month on my TNT Defiance at low draw weight. Unfortunately, the TNT becomes really torquey below #65 so this wasn't really a fair shake. Ended up trading it to a friend for another sight and re-installed the peep. Had previously tried a no peep thingy as well but am going back to my tried and true Meta.
                    I think the idea of the IQ is good and would probably be great on a bow with a longer ATA than 22".

Comment

Working...
                    X