• Show
Clear All

Thanks guys

Comment

Anybody doin some mid week huntin??
      A buddy of mine killed a nice 10 this morning on private land

Comment

Comment

call me crazy but I think I like that turkey the best!!!! Buck aint bad either

Comment

Be down the next few days hoping to get one down.

Need to post up for Pigman, tell him that Hogman (TO) is roaming Whitney. Big-uns, and not over a feeder- Public land, film that!

Good luck, and good luck Texas Grown.

Comment

Thanks Razor . Maybe I can keep ya updated some. That's why I got the talk-n machine. But not sure if the cord will reach back to the hotel. I need to figure out where they stored the cord inside this itty-bitty thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Thanks Razor . Maybe I can keep ya updated some. That's why I got the talk-n machine. But not sure if the cord will reach back to the hotel. I need to figure out where they stored the cord inside this itty-bitty thing.
                YOU!!! got a cell phone mike.

Comment

No, this thing is bigger than a cell. I've seen cells under a micro scope in jr high school. This thing about the size of my hand, Hand. Nothing like the one I have hang-n on the wall here at the house.

Last edited by Texas Grown; 01-24-2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

TO. you know TG is gonna to start to worry about his pets if you keep giving them a ride in your truck to the house ! Congrats on all the pork

Comment

Lovin the avatar Mike

Comment

Man I can't keep away from the hogs. Ill probably put more down so y'all stay tuned!

Comment

Doesn't sound like a bad problem to me. Meat is meat. Hogs make some dang good sausage

Comment

Way to go TO...

Comment

Originally posted by boliverpete View Post
                              call me crazy but I think I like that turkey the best!!!! Buck aint bad either
                              His brother shot another white turkey just like it the same morning lol

Comment

Has anyone noticed any rut activity because I haven't of course I'm hunting a pretty small area with not a lot of bucks

Comment

Working...
                                X