X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure on those units. All the units are good

Comment

Originally posted by bbenhalim View Post
      Thanks, for the suggestion! Is A5 or A8 any good? I liked what I saw on google earth of those two areas. I will check out H10 as well!
      I guess it depends on what type of hunting you are doing. A5 has some decent wooded areas up by the bridge buy it kinda opens into mesquite flats the frther south you go.

Comment

So TG, I don't know too much bout the big kitty's, but are they a big danger to us? I know their very dangerous but how often to they attack people?

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
          I guess it depends on what type of hunting you are doing. A5 has some decent wooded areas up by the bridge buy it kinda opens into mesquite flats the frther south you go.
          I am going to be hunting out of a ground blind and was going to focus on a transition area from the woods out into a small pasture or field.

Comment

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
            Buckshot it was good meeting up with you again.

Les ive only been three times so far. Between work work and work there hasnt been a whole lot of time
            Excuses Excuses LOL Hey Justin

Comment

Originally posted by COUNTRY BOY View Post
              Excuses Excuses LOL Hey Justin
              Last time I saw him at work I was doin all the work lol just playin justin

Comment

Anyone hunting tomorrow morn? Can't decide if I'm gonna make it out or not..

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Lynx? Never heard of those around here

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                    Anyone hunting tomorrow morn? Can't decide if I'm gonna make it out or not..

"Aim small, miss small"
                    Heck yeah. They should be moving pretty good I hope. Gonna be chilly.

Comment

May need some mud boots at Aquilla.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkkj View Post
                        Lynx? Never heard of those around here
                        If I am not mistaken I believe Lynx are limited to Northern United States, Canada, Europe, and Russia. Thye simply do not travel anywhere close to this far south, but the bobcat can be classified as a lynx species. Therefore you can technically say there are "lynx" in Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                          Heck yeah. They should be moving pretty good I hope. Gonna be chilly.
                          I thought that about today as well, but all I saw was the ground swaying as a COLD wind whipped my tree around. I mean I didnt even see any critters out all day. oh well, only 2 workdays till my next cpl days off!!

Good luck to those that make it out tomorrow, dress warm!

Comment

Well I had my weekends mixed up so the ducks are good for one more week before they have black cloud thrown at them at 1400 fps.

Comment

Check my e-mail. I have to go to work instead of hunting. Then why I woke up so early.

Comment

Originally posted by chino View Post
                                Check my e-mail. I have to go to work instead of hunting. Then why I woke up so early.

Chino, buddy.. Your spoda check mail afore you go to bed.

Not too late to call in sick.

Comment

Working...
                                X