Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thing Are Going To Get REALLY Bad Before They Get Better....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
    All I’ve been asked to do is stuff for the time being....temporary or short term until we see how it affects the spread of a virus we know little about. . I’m willing to try stuff for the greater good of all citizens. I’m taking US Government as we speak. As I’ve said before, I haven’t been told I couldn’t do something yet. Neither have I seen a bill passed taking away God Given rights.

I promise you, when they burn the constitution or start proposing legislation outlawing certain rights I’ll be ready to take action

If we wait that long it’s too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      That's a good article as well. Makes sense. The more we all quarantine right now, the worse it's gonna be this fall. We dang sure can't afford to keep everything shut down through the fall and winter, or open up for the summer and then shut down again through the fall and winter.
      This virus has us in a stranglehold, we must figure out how to defeat it god willing
      Some famous quotes to ponder

While the world try’s to figure things out

I don’t yet feel defeated but am having some clarity on the gravity of the situation after talking with family on both coast and one in England
      Attached Files
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 04-05-2020, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Still the best overall thread on this subject out of the 18,539 covid threads on TBH. The projections show TBH may end up with more individual covid threads than actual positive covid cases in texas....

Comment

Working...
        X