And one thing leads to another!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And one thing leads to another!!!

And now this. All because of a virus?? Meh just more invasion of privacy by AI.. We do have a choice though. Get rid of our phones..

Last edited by PondPopper; 04-05-2020, 08:27 PM.

Yep, last week they were doing it to track movement patterns. Definitely had the same thought......slippery slope no doubt about it.

Comment

They have and keep track of WAY freaking more than we want to know about.

And I've said for years and years that they've always been in bed with our government. These "hearing" where they question owners (Facebook, Google etc) and act like they're concerned about our privacy are a joke. Hope no one here ever believes that BS.

Comment

Pretty sure you can turn it off.
        Last edited by Walker; 04-05-2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I can’t find it now but the news stated Italy was tracking cellphone users then slowing down coverage in towers to disperse people not social distancing in public areas.
          I asked the wife if she remembered that and now we cannot find the article
          So can’t show any report but it seems possible. Please correct us if we are wrong or right

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            Pretty sure you can turn it off.
            One would think but..... 3rd paragraph..

I need a "Hillary phone". Then nothing is trackable!!!!!

Wanna track a phone which is switched off? Apparently, NSA has devised ways to track even those turned off smartphones. Read on for more details.

Comment

IMG_8568.png

Comment

[ATTACH]998538[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by roaddawg View Post
                  [ATTACH]998538[/ATTACH]
                  Yeah I saw this one. I'm not sure "Worldometer" is a reliable source.. It could be though.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    Yeah I saw this one. I'm not sure "Worldometer" is a reliable source.. It could be though.
                    Yea unfortunately it’s hard to know what you can and cannot put your faith in right now. I honestly feel like I get more good info off of this website chat forum than I do anywhere else.

Comment

With roaddawg as well. Lots of solid, smart folks on here that don’t mind helping a guy or girl out when they need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Yep, last week they were doing it to track movement patterns. Definitely had the same thought......slippery slope no doubt about it.
                        Americans are tracked constantly and have been since at least 2007. Likely much longer. The NSA was stacking data on everyone in huge centers. No doubt they still are under a different name. There are plate readers on our highways. Facial recognition cameras. Cell phone data constantly streaming. Credit card purchases. On star on your vehicles. GPS on your boat.

All this data can legally be harvested and stored if its transmitted over the airways. This includes phone calls and txt..

I know of a case in 2012 where. Federal data was accessed from 2010 It literally told every move the fellow made retroactively for a year.. Exact GPS coordinates. Adresses if in a populated area. Even knew if walking or driving. Know whether on the highway or feeder.

Comment

You are correct Steve. Patriot Act was Pandora's Box to 1984. People yelled and screamed like what's going on today. It was all that happened at the end of the day....not even a solitary congressional hearing to reverse it. [emoji860]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

You are correct Steve. Patriot Act was Pandora's Box to 1984. People yelled and screamed like what's going on today. It was all that happened at the end of the day....not even a solitary congressional hearing to reverse it. [emoji860]

Yep! I believe .gov may be setting up for another liberty stealing set of laws due to this........whatever IT is.

Comment

1984? I was under the impression it came about because of 911.

Comment

Working...
                              X