2020 Shed thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Out This Afternoon

Found a lot from this yr and a few from last yr. Just picked up the obvious ones and will walk the trails to the feeders and tanks over the next couple of days. I was expecting to find more of the big ones but was fortunate to find 3 over 80". Lots of BP traffic and they may be helping themselves to a few. I took down my trail cameras too early this year.
    Attached Files

Comment

Man and I thought I had a decent shed hunt. Wow. Way to go

Comment

Originally posted by B&C View Post
        Found a lot from this yr and a few from last yr. Just picked up the obvious ones and will walk the trails to the feeders and tanks over the next couple of days. I was expecting to find more of the big ones but was fortunate to find 3 over 80". Lots of BP traffic and they may be helping themselves to a few. I took down my trail cameras too early this year.
        Wow! Those are impressive. Thanx for the contribution

Comment

Tagging for later

Comment

Going this next weekend. I'll share what I find.

Comment

I'm running late on getting out there looking.

Comment

Looked some today....notta

Comment

Still finding a couple sheds but the squirrels and chipmunks have done most of their damage.

I am finding these by the bag full, so I’m all good!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Found one yesterday in an hour of walking. Everything is so green here you have to walk right up on them to see them. I saw my big nine this evening and he still has both antlers.

Comment

Was down last weekend, did not find any of the good deer I was looking for, but found quite a few. Mostly older, but some fresh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                        Still finding a couple sheds but the squirrels and chipmunks have done most of their damage.

I am finding these by the bag full, so I’m all good!
                        Nice morels. Looking forward here to finding chanterelles soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X