Eastern Kansas Places to Stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastern Kansas Places to Stay

Any of y'all hunt eastern Kansas? I'm looking for a place to stay other than a motel. Every year I have a problem with a distinct smell in my motel room. I think all of you know what that is. Even though my gear is sealed and stored away, I cannot get that smell off of me! I've stayed at a different place each year and they all smell the same. I'd like to find a cabin or something else around Fort Scott or Pleasanton area. I cannot stand that smell! I use all scent control including ozone and I still smell it. I'm tired of that smell and I'm tired of getting busted. I'm also tired of getting dressed in the parking lot. I may just pitch a tent somewhere...LOL! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Check out Cedar Crest in Pleasanton. My grandparents used to own it. It's a bed and breakfast. No idea on the cost these days. Beautiful place.

Comment

Thank you! I appreciate the info.

Comment

The Kansas state parks have cabins for rent. Find a state park in your area and look at their cabins. They are a good deal.

Comment

OK thanks

Comment

Yeah the state park cabins is the way to go for sure it's a tough deal though they usually book up early

Comment

Working...
            X