What’s your wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s your wells

Gpm? When we lived in the mountains our well only put out maybe a gallon a minute; but, it was like the little engine that could. Other wells were putting out five, six, and seven gpms but had gone dry over time.
    So, what area do you live in, how deep is the aquifer, and what’s your gpm on your well? And did you use a Witcher or was the water just that plentiful where you drilled?

Don’t know how deep or how many gpm, but I told the water well guy to put it right there and every time I turn the tap water comes out.....for the last 23 years. My first wife was a witch and a ?itch but I don’t think she knew anything about water wells.

Comment

Look right here Bruce. Any county in Texas well reports.

The mission of the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) is to lead the state's efforts in ensuring a secure water future for Texas and its citizens. Our mission is a vital part of Texas' overall vision and the state's mission and goals that relate to maintaining the viability of the state's natural resources, health, and economic development.

Comment

My dad drilled 2 on our place in south central Kansas that made 70 gallons a minute when they came on. No idea what they make now.

Comment

Funny DC! Thanks Pic!

Comment

70 gpm! That’s crazy!

Comment

15 gpm. Hays county.

Comment

I think we were living off of around 740 gallons per day. You don’t realize how much a family uses In a days time. Didn’t take too long to figure out how to conserve water the first time we ran out!

Comment

My well in Freestone county is 640 ft deep. Pump is set at 336 feet and produces 25 gallons per minute, with 11 foot drawdown after 5 hours.

Comment

I’m wondering what a large city like Houston produces at the tap.

Comment

When we drilled on when I was married it was 60 GPM, Burnet Cnty. At the ranch 5-10 GPM , Mills Cnty

Comment

Surprised Burnet county was that high!

Comment

Central Mills county is 340ft with pump set at 330ft. 50 Gallons per minute is what the driller said. Probably exaggerating a little bit. Southwest Mills county close to the Colorado river about 100 ft and happy to get 2 gallons per minute.

Comment

South Texas, western Nueces county. 200' deep with pump set at 180'. 50 gpm with 1 1/2 hp pump.

Comment

flow varies based on what water you tapped into and size pump etc. Depth is the same - depends on what area you are in

Comment

Working...
                              X