No announcement yet.

Ufc ..lucky charms vs cowboy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cerrone took a dive... with a broken nose and his eye balls turned around in his head after the leg kick.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Cerrone took a dive... with a broken nose and his eye balls turned around in his head after the leg kick.
      True.
      Id like to retract my previous comment.. but i dont want to. [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        ‘ol Leon Spinks lasted longer in his 1st rd TKO by Tyson

it was all about the $$$ for Cowboy, I don’t think he even landed 1 punch or kick ... smells like a dive to me
        100% correct and that was pretty obvious.
        I'm glad I didn't pay I'm just pizzed that I stayed awake for that lack luster exhibition!!! Wow. Nate Diaz would have laughed off every one of those strikes.. Cerrone crumbles!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          McGregor vs. Masvidal makes the most sense now and could happen fairly quick with McGregor taking no damage. I like that match up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Well his hair do is definitely still ready!! LMAO!!

Comment

Is that the company you want to be known to associated with, Blake?
            To be the guy that agrees with the tbh conspiracy nut?

Make better choices Blake.
            [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
              conor looks dangerous at 170
              Honestly, I don’t think you can judge his performance @ 170 based on 30 seconds of work. He didn’t even break a sweat. 3-4 kicks and 12 punches and match was over. I’d like to see him go 4-5 rds with an equal opponent.

As crazy and boring as this sounds, I can see McGregor fighting (boxing) Mayweather again in the near future for insane amounts of $$$$.

Comment

Honestly, I don’t think you can judge his performance @ 170 based on 30 seconds of work. He didn’t even break a sweat. 3-4 kicks and 12 punches and match was over. I’d like to see him go 4-5 rds with an equal opponent.

As crazy and boring as this sounds, I can see McGregor fighting (boxing) Mayweather again in the near future for insane amounts of $$$$.
                I say this based on the power he exhibits at 170. I know he has a lethal left, but when he hit cerrone with that first left, it looked like cerrones head was going to fly off. His best performances were at 170, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Is that the company you want to be known to associated with, Blake?
                  To be the guy that agrees with the tbh conspiracy nut?

Make better choices Blake.
                  [emoji1787]
                  Oh yea that's right. Your one of those that don't believe in conspiracies.. It's called gullible..
                  And I'm the nut.. LMAO..

Comment

Wheres masvidal??? Hes our only hope...lol
                    Conor would destroy masvidal.

Comment

Either youve been snortin a bit of your spices.. or you havnt watched much ufc.. [emoji849]

Be better than this blake.
                      Really ? Cowboy was knocked out in his last 2 fights.... Gaethje (1st rd) and Ferguson (2nd rd). McGregor was a -300 favorite for this fight. Cowboy wasn’t gonna win and according to UFC stats, he threw 0 strikes to McGregor’s 19 . Cowboy was not mentally or physically prepared for this fight. He got rocked in the first 30 seconds and folded like a lawn chair. Dude never even fought back.

Do you honestly think Cowboy went into this fight thinking he could win ?

Comment

Ufc ..lucky charms vs cowboy.

30 - 45 seconds , kick to head, punches to head.... Cowboy falls to ground and Leprechaun pounds his face until ref stood fight

Kick to the head wasn’t nearly as effective as the shoulder punches to the face, Cowboy came out of that grapple with a busted nose and two swollen eyes from shoulders he never expected.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Kick to the head wasn’t nearly as effective as the shoulder punches to the face, Cowboy came out of that grapple with a busted nose and two swollen eyes from shoulders he never expected.
                          He learned that move in the Iriah pubs. When you're in a fight, every body part can be used as a weapon. I've seen McGregor do that a few times before but it's never been quite as effective as it was in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                            Conor would destroy masvidal.
                            That’s a very bold statement. They both have the capability of destroying each other.

Comment

Masvidal would be out cold w/in minutes. He is a lot of hype, but a disciplined McGregor would finish him easily. Easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                                McGregor vs. Masvidal makes the most sense now and could happen fairly quick with McGregor taking no damage. I like that match up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                This is the fight I’d most like to see. Or a rematch with Khabib.

Comment

Working...
                                X