Oddest Food You’ve Eaten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My list would be too long to publish.
    The wife and I like raw oysters, snails, sour kraut, chicken guts, lingua, bunny rabbits, geese, and so much more. Been practcing for all of our life.........

Comment

I found a C-RATS can in the woods, during a field problem, on fort hood, back in August. It was extremely weathered and obviously, it came through a fire at some point. I was curious and opened it up. It had cocoa beverage powder in it and wafers. I ate one of the wafers on a bet. It tasted just as I remember, from 30 years ago, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tasty, lol

Comment

They said it was chicken, but it came from a street vendor in Mexico. I hope it was chicken.

Comment

I can't think of anything more odd than another that I've tried or eaten. I will try just about anything at least once and I eat a lot of things that most won't even consider trying. Raw octopus is very good, I love caviar, most the animals I kill I'll keep and cook the edible organs (kidneys, liver, testis, heart, tongue). One thing I want to try is one day when I kill a caribou is eat the fat raw from behind the eye balls.

Comment

water snake

Comment

Growing up in Arkansas, squirrel brains. Excellent!

Turkey 1984, I have no idea, but the restaurant was nice enough to have a flush toilet.

CRATS in 1983, MREs later.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                  I found a C-RATS can in the woods, during a field problem, on fort hood, back in August. It was extremely weathered and obviously, it came through a fire at some point. I was curious and opened it up. It had cocoa beverage powder in it and wafers. I ate one of the wafers on a bet. It tasted just as I remember, from 30 years ago, lol

gorilla cookies?

Comment

Camel butter,
                    Clay pot squid is pretty nasty

Comment

Oddest Food You’ve Eaten

You need to watch this guy.

Military, Rations, Entertainment, and History. Reviews from the distant past to current! I only post my videos on YT. This is like a virtual museum at times, opening hard to come by food relics that many times have not been filmed, or at least not in 75+ years in some cases. All of my videos are posted here on this channel only - if you see my videos on any other platform, it is not me! *Disclaimer* I've never eaten food that is beyond the safe point of consumption on this channel - and I do not support or condone anyone to eat improperly identified of varying toxin foods. Ever. Nor will I be held responsible for any damages that occur to anyone from such acts. -ST No paid sponsorship's. Channel music is not available for sale or usage/sample and is copyrighted. NICE HISS™ LET'S GET THIS OUT ONTO A TRAY, NICE™

He eats all the old MRE’s. It’s pretty interesting.

Comment

Water moccasin. Old Chinese guy that worked for me would skin them and cook them. Dude was straight up crazy. He made a soup out of it with a bunch of ginger and onion. It tasted like a really muddy catfish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fishing Texas city dike one night, didn’t bring any food, got hungry. Had a Coleman lantern and noticed every time u spit on that lantern shroud u heard a sizzle. All we had were bait shrimp from convenient store, fish weren’t biting. They ended up being delicious cooked on top of that lantern.

Comment

With a p38?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                              With a p38?
                              Exactly. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                                You need to watch this guy.

Military, Rations, Entertainment, and History. Reviews from the distant past to current! I only post my videos on YT. This is like a virtual museum at times, opening hard to come by food relics that many times have not been filmed, or at least not in 75+ years in some cases. All of my videos are posted here on this channel only - if you see my videos on any other platform, it is not me! *Disclaimer* I've never eaten food that is beyond the safe point of consumption on this channel - and I do not support or condone anyone to eat improperly identified of varying toxin foods. Ever. Nor will I be held responsible for any damages that occur to anyone from such acts. -ST No paid sponsorship's. Channel music is not available for sale or usage/sample and is copyrighted. NICE HISS™ LET'S GET THIS OUT ONTO A TRAY, NICE™

He eats all the old MRE’s. It’s pretty interesting.
                                I love #2, corned beef hash. It was my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X