My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Venison Tenders with Jalapeno Cream Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Venison Tenders with Jalapeno Cream Sauce

Do you still have a package of tenders in the freezer? If not, resist the urge to go poach some and just save this recipe for next season or go get some exotic deer. But as soon as you can I highly recommend these Venison Tenders with Jalapeno Cream Sauce. Possibly my best recipe yet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	22 Venison Tenders with Jalapeno Cream Sauce (420x420).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	25090600

PDF of Recipe

Lookin good!

Comment

Lol, you ain't failed me yet... And I have some tenders.... Please stand by

Comment

Im hungry now

Comment

The full recipe link sends you to the lemon garlic venison pasta recipe

Comment

CW--all I can say is when I see your pic in the avatar, I know the recipe is going to be great. If I didn't already have bacon-wrapped backstrap thawing for tonight, this one would be the one.

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
              The full recipe link sends you to the lemon garlic venison pasta recipe
              I seriously can't thank you enough for pointing this out. This one-woman show makes a few mistakes but with y'all's help it's easily fixed! Problem solved, hope I'm not too late.
              Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
              CW--all I can say is when I see your pic in the avatar, I know the recipe is going to be great. If I didn't already have bacon-wrapped backstrap thawing for tonight, this one would be the one.
              You're making me blush. [emoji4]

Comment

Made this dish tonight--and had too much jalapeno in it for my taste. But it is a KEEPER! Will likely use bacon drippings next time instead of olve oil, and some of my favorite seasoning, Lawry's Seasoned Salt---

Good job!!!!

Comment

Comment

Made this one tonight and first of all it is so tasty, second of all, it's so easy even I nailed it. Wife and kids loved it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                      Made this one tonight and first of all it is so tasty, second of all, it's so easy even I nailed it. Wife and kids loved it!!!
                      Yes and yes! I love this recipe.

Comment

We tried this a few weeks ago. Didn't have tenders but used some other venison that needed to be tenderized something fierce. Awesome sauce though, even dipped the jalapeño poppers in it. Didn't look as purdy though, but my wife tends to just make good food, not necessarily good looking food.

Comment

Making me hungry and I just ate ground venison patties.

Comment

I do believe I'm gonna have to get my wife to make a batch of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh yea. Will be trying this.

Comment

Working...
                              X