28oz framing hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
    I got a new air compressor & nail gun out this deal!! [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

But dang it still hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re smiling now but just wait till you shoot a nail through that same thumb. Ask me how that feels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am glad you are OK. Dang 28oz hammer is like a war hammer.
      That will not be the last time you do that if you swing a hammer for a living.

Here is some encouragement.
      My Pop did the same thing driving a 60penny nail with a lump hammer, striking his middle finger(shattering the top joint, Dr, stitches, etc) and for years after it supposedly healed. Pop had a little hole/divot in the tip of his hurt finger that would always be itchy. He'd scratch it and at times would get bone chips out!
      But don't sweat it. It went away after 10 years
      Feel better.

Comment

I have lost my left thumb nail so many times from framing hammers, it’s now quit a bit thicker than the rest of them. Not sure why, but it hurt every single time I did it.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
          It's not really bad until your thumbnail stays in the glove when you pull it off! Ask any old well service hand, any digit between the rod wrenches feels the same. I've seen 2 individuals mash a finger then faint immediately.
          Don't mean to sound insensitive, just don't get to brag about Old battle scars as much as I used to. Look on the bright side, the more you soak it in cider the quicker it heals.
          If she will let you lol

Comment

Working...
          X