Mortgage Refinance - New Records Interest Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
    Who did you go with and how long ago? Was it a refinance/15yrs?
    Dean at Guarantee Mortgage in Mont Belvieu. He can do loans anywhere in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
      Who did you go with and how long ago? Was it a refinance/15yrs?
      You can call me and I'll take care of you as I have with dozens of our TBH brothers in the last three months. [emoji106]
      512-203-5869

Thanks,
      Trey
      Your TBH Mortgage Sponsor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Another happy customer of Trey here! Getting settled in to our new house.

Comment

Closed today and can’t recommend Trey and his staff enough. First class all the way! Thank you!

Comment

Is a 2.7 on a 29yr good? It is a point better than my current and will pay it down faster. The rate cost 1/2 a point.

Comment

I sent you an email sir, and a PM. I completed the loan app for a refi on my VA loan. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                I sent you an email sir, and a PM. I completed the loan app for a refi on my VA loan. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                Emailed you a little bit ago. We'll be rolling in no time at all. I appreciate you reaching out [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just sent you a PM Trey. Thanks.

Comment

Does a refinance require a new title policy?

Comment

Do you do mortgages on barndo/ metal building homes as well? If so are the rates and terms similar to a conventional stick built house?

Comment

Just filled out the online questionnaire. Wife is working on uploading some of her documents now. Looking for construction financing for a build in West Oak Hill so not too far down the road from ya. Just received septic and development permit yesterday so we are ready to get the ball rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by RingSteel View Post
                          Does a refinance require a new title policy?
                          Yes sir. But if you are less than 4 years into your current loan, title co gives credit towards your new policy. The less time you've had that loan, the more credit they give.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                            Do you do mortgages on barndo/ metal building homes as well? If so are the rates and terms similar to a conventional stick built house?
                            We can get one done, but terms are no where near what you can get on a conventional loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                              Just filled out the online questionnaire. Wife is working on uploading some of her documents now. Looking for construction financing for a build in West Oak Hill so not too far down the road from ya. Just received septic and development permit yesterday so we are ready to get the ball rolling.
                              We're rolling Brother Garrett!

Comment

Bumping this back to the top. We closed yesterday on our refinance at 2.5%. Basically saved ourselves $70,000 over the next 15 years. City Bank was very easy to work with despite the fact that we’re over 500 miles away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X