• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued Prayers for a full recovery!

Comment

Great news for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good news and good luck. More prayers sent.

Comment

That's all good news Smart, youre almost back to where you need to be. Get well

Comment

Hope your still
            Improving Jason!

Comment

Prayers for Smart

Thanks fellas!!

Originally posted by rvd View Post
              Excellent! Do follow those instructions to a tee. I know a guy who did not and ended up having surgery last fall and missing his Idaho elk hunt.

I plan on it. Unfortunately I can follow it to a tee and still need surgery . We are at the mercy of how my colon repairs itself. I’m going to do my part. I hope it does his. ...

That **** drain tube was a mofo coming out ... I now know what it feels like to be gutted like a fish. . [emoji23]. He warned me it was gonna hurt but ****!

Comment

That stinks...the hardest part J is forgetting about the lifting. I was told not to lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk after my hernia procedure.

I had to adjust how I even got out of bed & using muscles I shouldn't be using...yours is going to be harder because it ain't a muscle you can flex & feel. Watch every step, movement at the waist & especially force needed.

Anti Nike...just DON'T do it.

Comment

Continued prayers for full recovery.

Also keep breathing when they're pulling out and sticking these tubes, for some reason you don't feel the pain near as much. Doctor tells its going to hurt first thing you do is stiffen up and quit breathing, don't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                    Jeez Smart, what an ordeal. Glad to hear you are improving. The day before you went to the hospital my dad fell and had to go have surgery so I was out of the loop. Hope you get mended up soon so you can snipe those dove. Maybe you and FND should hunt out of medical stretchers this go around so neither of you over do.

I can see Smart's next classified add. WTB MASH Unit Medical Tent--- with operational still----.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Smart, I'm glad your on the rebound and doing better. Prayers up for a speedy recovery.

Now I know who the most popular guy on the green screen is!

God Bless.

Comment

Well.....Just got done with my doctor for the 2 week post release update for those that have asked ...

Doing really well and getting better day by day. Doctor was happy to hear how well I was progressing and lack of any pain issues for now 9 days. “Things” 😬 have been close to normal the last few days so hopefully it all stays that way. I have been released to walk for exercise and ride a stationary bike but they are keeping me on the low residue diet for several more weeks. I’m good with that because it’s helping drop some much needed pounds if I do eventually have to go into surgery.. Also was released to drive to my lease in a week or so if I need to but can't lift over 20lbs.....Guess I'll be pointing fingers

No surgery for now unless I have an emergency flare up. I do have to have the dreaded colonoscopy in 6 weeks. 😱. Doctor said the colonoscopy will tell us if we will need to do something eventually surgery wise ... but either way... I have some weight to lose before any elective surgery would take place to lessen the risk and type of surgery. I'm trying to drop it down from a major cut you open/higher risk surgery to a standard 3-5 day recovery surgery which I'm assuming is more laproscopy oriented.. I’m already down 28 lbs from my ER check in so this has been a blessing of sort albeit expensive as hell..😂. Hoping and praying for continued good news and progress. Thank you all for the prayers and check-ins. Should be done with the updates for awhile but y’all are all mucho appreciated ....

Comment

Comment

Well that sounds like good news all in all. Go wander around for an hour a day in this heat and you'll lose the weight you need to in no time! Best wishes to you, Jason.

Comment

Great to hear Jason! Just let me know when you want a LJS care package.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Well.....Just got done with my doctor for the 2 week post release update for those that have asked ...

Doing really well and getting better day by day. Doctor was happy to hear how well I was progressing and lack of any pain issues for now 9 days. “Things” 😬 have been close to normal the last few days so hopefully it all stays that way. I have been released to walk for exercise and ride a stationary bike but they are keeping me on the low residue diet for several more weeks. I’m good with that because it’s helping drop some much needed pounds if I do eventually have to go into surgery.. Also was released to drive to my lease in a week or so if I need to but can't lift over 20lbs.....Guess I'll be pointing fingers

No surgery for now unless I have an emergency flare up. I do have to have the dreaded colonoscopy in 6 weeks. 😱. Doctor said the colonoscopy will tell us if we will need to do something eventually surgery wise ... but either way... I have some weight to lose before any elective surgery would take place to lessen the risk and type of surgery. I'm trying to drop it down from a major cut you open/higher risk surgery to a standard 3-5 day recovery surgery which I'm assuming is more laproscopy oriented.. I’m already down 28 lbs from my ER check in so this has been a blessing of sort albeit expensive as hell..😂. Hoping and praying for continued good news and progress. Thank you all for the prayers and check-ins. Should be done with the updates for awhile but y’all are all mucho appreciated ....
                                Well done! What's the weight loss goal?

Comment

Working...
                                X