Here We Go Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here We Go Again

Tonight we air the first episode of our 10th season of CARNIVORE on the Pursuit Channel. We will be calling critters on a ranch north of Rotan with the ROGUE ultrasonic caller. I hope that you will tune in, same time slots as usual on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
    Thanks and Adios,
    Gary

Awesome! For those of us that don’t get the pursuit channel is there an alternate source?

Comment

Great, I'll be tuning in.

Comment

Can be seen on NRTC, TV Plus, Comcast Xfinity, Pluto, T Vision, NCTC, Cox Media, Century Link prism 677, Century Link prism HD 1677, Dish 393, Directv 604, fios by Verizon 818 and PursuitUp.
        Thanks and Adios,
        Gary

Comment

When will this new caller hit the market?

Comment

I am hoping August as we have placed a PO for 3,000 units. The dang China virus has prolonged the launch date as my software guys are located in CA and are having to work from home. I will let everyone know as soon as they are available by posting on the website.
            Thanks and Adios,
            Gary

Comment

Watched your show last week and especially enjoyed you pulling the trigger on an empty chamber......now I don't feel so bad.

Comment

Congrats on another season.

Comment

Awesome!!! I love the show. Keep them coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
                    Watched your show last week and especially enjoyed you pulling the trigger on an empty chamber......now I don't feel so bad.
                    I don't feel so bad either :-)

Comment

I looked like "Ned and the first reader" when I dry fired on the big male but that happens to me at least once every six months. If you notice, the breeze was blowing from the Rogue caller to me (see the feather moving). The female ran right by the call and continued straight ahead while the male rolled just downwind, hit my scent trail and banked off only to make a U turn and come back for seconds. In nearly 60 years of calling, I have never seen a mature coyote get the scent of a human and come back. I honestly believe this is due to the realistic sound generated by the Rogue.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

Watched the episode

Looked online and not available

What is the price point on those Rogue callers?

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                          Watched the episode

Looked online and not available

What is the price point on those Rogue callers?
                          We were supposed to have them available in August but China virus is going to delay them until September I am afraid. Retail on the Rogue will be approximately $750. We placed a PO for 3,000 units and looks like most of them are spoken for. I have been telling guys if they are interested, just give us your name and phone number and we will call when they are available. You are not required to purchase but will be notified.
                          Thanks and Adios,
                          Gary

Comment

Working...
                          X