No announcement yet.

Trump quits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not so sure there will be any debates.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      Biden will forget to use toilet paper & smear democrat on his palm & hide the answers!!
      Bahaha..smear dem crap

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        Biden will forget to use toilet paper & smear democrat on his palm & hide the answers!!
        I honestly think if he's our new President he'll be the first one to ever get sent to an old folks home. He's crazy as a loon.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
          I'm not so sure there will be any debates.
          God, I hope you're wrong.

Comment

I'm my prediction about the outcome in 2016 wrong. I hope I am wrong again this year. I personally think the other side is going to show up at the polls at even higher numbers than in 2008 and it I don't see it turning out well for anyone with a R after their name.....Again, I hope I am wrong.

Comment

Biden's camp has agreed to 3 debates according to the MSM!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                Biden's camp has agreed to 3 debates according to the MSM!
                Democrats get the questions days before and Trump doesn't would be my guess!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  Democrats get the questions days before and Trump doesn't would be my guess!
                  Biden could get the questions 3 months or 3 minutes in advance and still not remember the answers to them. I plan on watching just to watch Word Salad Joe in action live! These will be the 3 best debates ever!

Comment

So when is the first debate scheduled?

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                      So when is the first debate scheduled?
                      The first presidential debate will be Sept. 29, 2020, at the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Ind.

The only scheduled vice presidential debate will be hosted by the University of Utah in Salt Lake City on Oct. 7, 2020.

A second presidential debate is set for Oct. 15, 2020, at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.

The third and final presidential debate will be hosted by Belmont University in Nashville, Tenn., on Oct. 22, 2020, which is less than two weeks before Election Day.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        The first presidential debate will be Sept. 29, 2020, at the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Ind.

The only scheduled vice presidential debate will be hosted by the University of Utah in Salt Lake City on Oct. 7, 2020.

A second presidential debate is set for Oct. 15, 2020, at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.

The third and final presidential debate will be hosted by Belmont University in Nashville, Tenn., on Oct. 22, 2020, which is less than two weeks before Election Day.
                        Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                        X