Another Chop Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Chop Shootout

Can’t believe this is happening in Utopia.

Police said they are investigating after witnesses reported seeing a white Jeep near a makeshift barrier around the CHOP zone at about 3am on Monday just before the shooting.

16 and 14 year old out at 3am. That is about all I need to read. Looks to be a parenting issue

Comment

Another black life that obviously didnt matter to them.

Comment

They can use deadly force on their border but say it’s wrong if the US does. The irony is becoming chokingly this there.

Comment

No way, I thought they were just hanging out and reciting poetry?

Comment

Has to be fake news! Probably conservative news reporting. We all know it is perfect in lala land.

Comment

They ran the police out of their "zone" for what they perceived as dirty cops, racism & police brutality.
              They then promptly put up borders which they are openly against and created their own police force.
              Then almost immediately began extorting local businesses and brutally killed a couple innocent black folks.
              All while this little **** up has been allowed to exist by local elected officials.

Truly stranger than fiction.

Comment

This is insane
                So where is the fbi? I mean 15 agents at Bubba’s garage within hours but two people shot and ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  16 and 14 year old out at 3am. That is about all I need to read. Looks to be a parenting issue
                  Maybe, but what about the parenting issue of those that started their own 'nation' and are shooting people.....

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                    This is insane
                    So where is the fbi? I mean 15 agents at Bubba’s garage within hours but two people shot and ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Let's not forget Waco and Ruby Ridge back in the day.

Comment

Eradicator- those parents failed and those you are talking about are now adults. the two victims are "children" and still able to be parented.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Maybe, but what about the parenting issue of those that started their own 'nation' and are shooting people.....
                        Misread what you posted sorry
                        Last edited by Tex21; 06-30-2020, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          Let's not forget Waco and Ruby Ridge back in the day.
                          CHOP will have to suffer the same consequence if there is going to be an end to the situation I'm afraid.....right, wrong, or indifferent

Comment

The mayor finally had enough. As of this morning.

Seattle police have retaken the East Precinct after clearing out the protest area known as the Capitol Hill Organized Protest, or CHOP, making more than a dozen arrests after Mayor Jenny Durkan declared the gathering an unlawful assembly following two fatal shootings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200701-092927_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	24621669

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

About **** time. Its unreal how they let them get away with that bs for this long.

Comment

Working...
                              X