"Took this in a trade?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Took this in a trade?"

Just wondering from the "powers that be" on the GS?

More and more classifieds from "Took this on a trade" so what's the deal?

Just try to post an OP on something you have made yourself and if it infringes on a sponsor you get a "ding?" I tried several years past to sell some Antler Lamps I made while recovering from hip surgery that really was a way to occupy time during my rehab. Got several PM's from those who make various lamps, etc., and have paid the fees to advertise. Did not have a problem with that and still don't to this day. Never tried to post up anything I made since that time and FOLLOWED the rules for classifieds and the TBH guidelines.

Yep, told I could not post because of PAID sponsers but why are there all these posts that go "un punished" and allowed for firearms?

And yeah, some who have posted, few, are associates but most are not??

Just be fair about it and enforce the DANG rules please!!

What does taking something in on a trade have to do with being a sponsor?

Selling items that you made with sole intent to sell that conflict with a supporting sponsor is totally different than someone trading for a gun then deciding to sell it.

Comment

Your title is a bit confusing.

Comment

What’s your “rant” about?

Comment

Just a WAG, but he may be talking about some folks on here, one of which I know he got shut down and came back with a different user name, selling guns on here. The amount of guns that are sold by these people is beyond what one would call normal or even having a collection problem. Looking at their posts, they do nothing but post their things for sell in the classifieds. No other contributions to the site. Just Gun after gun after gun, oh and a scope here and there listed in the classifieds.

May not be what Kuma is talking about, but it’s what comes to mind

Comment

Taking something in trade with the intention of maybe trading up is kind of the whole reason of trading rather than just selling for cash. That's different than trying to sell a product without a sponsorship.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Clear as mud

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                Just a WAG, but he may be talking about some folks on here, one of which I know he got shut down and came back with a different user name, selling guns on here. The amount of guns that are sold by these people is beyond what one would call normal or even having a collection problem. Looking at their posts, they do nothing but post their things for sell in the classifieds. No other contributions to the site. Just Gun after gun after gun, oh and a scope here and there listed in the classifieds.

May not be what Kuma is talking about, but it’s what comes to mind
                Bingo

Comment

Huh? Is this a rant?

Comment

I don’t allow tattletales in my house and tbh shouldn’t either!!

Comment

Say what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Serious bidness again

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Quit your crying.

Comment

I got the rope ready. Who we gonna lynch?

Comment

Not sure I'm sure what you're talking about, but I wouldn't have a problem with someone selling something on here they built, as long as they're not mass producing it for sell without a sponsorship. I have no say about it though.

Comment

Working...
                              X