Bloomberg is going to Heaven.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloomberg is going to Heaven.

Been hearing a statement the past couple days, from Bloomberg concerning his push for gun control and his respect for God. To almost quote ( can't remember the exact quote but it goes something like this) " I have spent so much of my own money (50 mil as he points out) in the past few years, to further gun control that, if there is a god, I have surely earned my way into heaven".
    First thing: MR Bloomberg needs to understand is that a person has to BELIEVE {wholeheartedly) in God In order to get to Heaven. No two ways about it. And it seems he is not a true believer!
    The second point, You cannot buy your way into heaven Mr Bloomberg! No way, No how!
    Third point. as stated in Matthew 19:24, A rich man has as much chance of getting into heaven as a camel has of getting through the eye of a needle.
    Enough said!
    Last edited by locolobo; 12-08-2019, 02:32 PM.

He qualified that with the statement of if the is a god. He don't know GOD.

Comment

Won't be seeing him in eternity.

Comment

Regardless of your views on faith vs works or the theology of substitionary atonement, Im unconvinced that depriving people of the ability to defend themselves will score points with The Almighty

Comment

Satan and the demons of hell believe whole heartedly that God is real.

It’s not about believing in God. It’s about accepting the gift and sacrifice for your sins that Christ made on the cross and believe that after 3 days he rose again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

...yall know he's Jewish, right?

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
              ...yall know he's Jewish, right?
              If I remember my history and some of theology, the Jews follow the Old Testament, Up until Christ was born. The theory still stands, in the Old testament, that a person must believe in God to get into heaven.

Comment

Any person who blasts our *** with 8 commercials per hour on every network needs to face some type of eternal consequence.

Comment

No he aint.
                  You cant try to destroy another human being out of spite and get to heaven.

Comment

I heard the other day he is the 7th richest person in the world. All that money and he doesn't have what it takes to get into heaven. I feel sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      I heard the other day he is the 7th richest person in the world. All that money and he doesn't have what it takes to get into heaven. I feel sorry for him.
                      Or get elected. He's spent 100 million on tv adds and his polling numbers remain the same. I wonder how many people would show up for a Bloomberg rally without being paid to attend? My guess would be less than 500.

Comment

Adaptation from The Bible that a Jew would understand
                        The Rich Man and Lazarus
                        "Now there was a rich man, Bloomberg, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day.

"And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores,
                        and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from Bloomberg’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores.

"Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham's bosom; and Bloomberg also died and was buried.

"In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom.

"And Bloomberg cried out and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.'

"But Abraham said, 'Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 'And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.'

"And he said, 'Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father's house for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'

"But Abraham said, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.'

"But Bloomberg said, 'No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!'

"But he said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.'"

Comment

If he’s going to heaven, I hope he cash’s in his chips soon & goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                            If I remember my history and some of theology, the Jews follow the Old Testament, Up until Christ was born. The theory still stands, in the Old testament, that a person must believe in God to get into heaven.
                            It was in response to your quoting Matthew.

But as an aside, the Tanakh is pretty ambiguous on the afterlife.

Comment

Working...
                            X