Young/Jack County Movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young/Jack County Movement

Headed out tomorrow near the county line (Bryson area). Anything moving with all this moon light? Either way, looking forward to being in the woods, but was wondering what y'all saw in terms of movement/chasing behavior the last few days.

Thanks in advance

Get away from the feeder and be in the stand by 2:30-3:00pm in the afternoon

Comment

Young County here. I’ve been seeing mos for my movement mid day. Sleep in, eat breakfast and go to the stand about 10.

Comment

Copy that, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I'm just off the count line and the deer are on the acorns bad, seen 1 buck cruising at 3 then a few deer at just almost too dark to shoot. The corn is pulling up under the feeders, your best bet is to just sit under an Oak on a trail.

Comment

Hunt all day

Comment

Drove 59 Thursday night going to football game in Graham. Had 2 buck run in front of me and saw at least 7-8 deer. All between Bowie and Jacksboro

Comment

Been seeing bucks move all times of the day for the last 2 weeks. Seems like 10am to 2pm is most movement

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

1130am

Comment

Any updates on Young/Throck movement, I'm about to head out to the Jack/Throckmorton county line and hunt for 4 days. Are the deer still moving from 10-2 and chasing/tending?

Comment

Any thanksgivings updates for those of us about to head out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hunted Wednesday to Sunday last week didn’t see anything at feeders saw very few deer but no hogs either had corn piled up under feeders did have two young bucks chasing a doe

Comment

I've seen lots of bucks moving, seen 7 throughout the day yesterday working. My brother killed a big one in young county yesterday.

I hunted sunday and seen lots of bucks moving.

Comment

Holy cow that buck is huge. Congratulations to your brother.

Comment

Wow, awesome young county deer!

Comment

Working...
                              X