Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE Military Hunt Opportunity-Active or Veteran

Hey y'all,
    As some of you may know, TBHr The Cajun and myself co-founded a Non-Profit together called Deployed Family Outdoors (DFO). Our goal is to give thanks back to our military by taking them and their families on hunting and fishing trips.

TBHr johnpaul has kindly offered his time, decoys and gear, and much more in order to help host a Sandhill Crane hunt this fall. We are currently accepting applications for the hunt and all info can be gathered from the below flyer.

This is ALL EXPENSES PAID Sandhill Crane hunting trip in Tulia, TX. We are looking for 1-2 Active or Veteran Military Members to take them and their families (with children aged 10-18yrs old) to take on this trip.

Being that we focus on taking kids hunting, these trips can be a great introduction to the outdoors. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We cover everything from the hunting license and ammo to the travel-gas and lodging/food. If you need a shotgun, we can most certainly provide that as well. Please feel free to contact me on this post, via PM, or at PattonDrewett@DeployedFamilyOutdoors.com.

The application can be found on our website on the Home Page or the Get Involved page. https://www.deployedfamilyoutdoors.com/
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Patton; 10-07-2019, 12:10 PM.

Great work fellas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome Fellas

Comment

Heck yeah! That's awesome

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome, thanks for putting hunts like this on!!

Comment

Nice gesture.

Comment

Awesome opportunity to give back. Best of luck!

Comment

Good thing your doing their Patton.

Comment

Great to see this kind of thing!!!

Comment

Very cool!

Jake

Comment

Thanks for giving back.

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

I'd love to take my veteran wife on a sand hill crane hunt with y'all. , but not this free one. I'd pay for us.

Comment

Amazing work, y'all! I'm sure it will go to some very deserving folks.

Comment

Johnpaul is owed a big thanks for initiating this with a thread started here on TBH; would be neat to have some TBHrs apply.

I'd really appreciate it if everybody sent this to just one deserving and qualifying person that they know. I know of at least one person that has commented on this thread that is deserving and eligible and has not yet applied- I'm talking to you, Will!

Comment

Working...
                              X