No announcement yet.

2019 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I may have to try to hit the lake Friday myself, go do some scouting around for a trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
      Think I may have to try to hit the lake Friday myself, go do some scouting around for a trophy.

Good luck. My dreams were crushed when I found out the boat wasn’t gonna be ready hahaha

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Yes. They were caught on our 15 acre lake at the ranch

Very nice. You have a great place it looks like!

Comment

Comment

I think we should have a friendly TBH bass tournament one weekend. We have the crappie together so why not a tbh bass tournament? I think it would be lots fun. Maybe Conroe or Rayburn? We could do a 1 day tournament or 2 day tournament on a weeend.

Comment

Originally posted by tmkrueger View Post
              Very nice. You have a great place it looks like!
              Thank you. It’s a labor of love. I really wasn’t expecting to catch a DD until this fall or next spring. We stocked those bass 4 yrs ago this month. I’m hoping to break 12lbs this fall. Going to be adding about 2000 gizzard shad in next few weeks.

Comment

3lb from the crappie get together on fork on crappie gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  I think we should have a friendly TBH bass tournament one weekend. We have the crappie together so why not a tbh bass tournament? I think it would be lots fun. Maybe Conroe or Rayburn? We could do a 1 day tournament or 2 day tournament on a weeend.
                  I'm in.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is the 10.25. It’s a horrible picture but I was by myself. I won’t initially lay a bass on the ground or any dry surface. The slime is a protective layer from bacteria. If your going to lay them down on something lay them on a wet towel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	538F6DB8-B2B8-4B8B-B6C4-C694AAB8921A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	24583448

Comment

I bass fish more that the law should allow; I got my grandson started Bass Fishing four years ago and he's hooked! He joined Lone Star Jr. Anglers when he was 12, then in High School he and his fishing partner started the first ever Burleson Independent School District Bass Fishing Club including two of the Burleson High Schools. This year they qualified to go to state and finished first place in the district.. I'm really proud of him. Tomorrow he's leaving for Sam Rayburn to fish a week..
                      If I'm not making knives; I'm bass fishing! I fished my first bass tournament in 1971 and that's a long, long time ago.

Name:	64569589_2280551818695059_5887580811904942080_n.jpg
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	24583446

Name:	35051114_2097836070244281_1133817545908813824_n.jpg
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	24583447

Comment

My favorite bass picture.

Comment

Comment

My son found some pond bass and a good mess of white perch today.

I guess not bad for a 1 armed fisherman!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              So far this yr 9.8# and 10.00#. Also got a 10.25# but picture won’t load. Getting a replica done of the bottom fish due to its amazing colors!!

[ATTACH]960913[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]960914[/ATTACH]
                              If you don’t mind me asking where did you buy your fish from?

Comment

Very "off" year for me. Haven't got to fish as much as I would like to and when I did I spent more time looking at deep stuff preparing for basschamps than I did fishing. The wind on Saturday spoiled that plan. I think I've had 2 over 7lbs all year and that is a really bad year for me. In a funk, ready for bow season.

Comment

Working...
                                X