No announcement yet.

How do you tell your wife no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go fetch your balls from her purse and tell her you don’t wanna move away from the hot lesbians in your neighborhood!

But record all this conversation and report back to us!
    Last edited by Playa; 05-15-2018, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by playa View Post
      go fetch your balls from her purse and tell her you don’t wanna move away from the hot lesbians in your neighborhood!

But record all this conversation and report back to us!
      :d
      video or it didnt happen

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
        Yes, it's not that difficult but I see some of you guys have made life really hard for yourselves lol. The OP even said his wife LETS him travel to go hunting. She LETS him??? WTH???

It’s not my situation, I just knew you wanted to say more than you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pray on it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
            And Dad lived happily ever after. Love the ending to that story!

How do you stay happily married when she made you do something you did not want to do and you have to work longer and harder?

I don't buy the happy wife happy life thing. I am in this marriage also and I count. Not just the money either.

Tell her we can't do it and thats that.

Hahahahahahahaha that’s funny. Good luck with all that.

Comment

I told my wife no and she spit her Copenhagen out and yelled at me. I told her that I aint makin no dang flower bed .

It sure is right purty though.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                I ran the numbers tonight on the home she wants with the current interest and down payment and it’s double what we currently spend.

I think she lost sight of the goal if this is the case...keeping up with Jones maybe??

Show her a plan of putting the said overage into your current mortgage...you are pretty young & can tell you there is a great sense of weight lifted when the mortgage is paid and no debt.

Comment

How do I tell my wife no? Get in my truck, drive to the next town over and send it in a text.

Comment

Thought about having a discussion on the topic and making a joint decision? Telling your wife “because I said so” doesn’t work as well as it does on kids.

Just like in corporate leadership...”those who help plan the battle don’t battle the plan.”
                    Last edited by Buckley99; 05-15-2018, 06:03 AM.

Comment

We decided a long time ago that if we did not agree on whatever, then we did nothing. We also agreed that one party did not have to give a reason to the other. We just had to be in agreement. It takes maturity. Maturity in your relationship. Maturity in your decision making. Maturity equals trust.

I always sit and listen to my wife's why. But I need some time to mull it over and she knows that. Heck, we have been talking about getting me a new/new to me truck for about 2 yrs....we are in agreement but I am waiting for a better financial situation to work out.

oh look...what is that?

Comment

Has she ever mentioned why she wants a new house? Would upgrades are remodels help her "want" for a new home? It doesn't get you out from spend money, but it could be much cheaper than a new home.

Comment

Make a list of pros and cons for a new house and a list for current and future cash flow/savings/equity.

Weigh them against each other and does it fit the long term goals you both have.

Don't get emotional about it. It is just a house.

Comment

Originally posted by macguyverberry View Post
                            Has she ever mentioned why she wants a new house? Would upgrades are remodels help her "want" for a new home? It doesn't get you out from spend money, but it could be much cheaper than a new home.

She wants a bigger closet, yard and bathroom. I wouldn’t mind having a little bit more yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              My wife has been hinting about wanting a new house for the last couple of years and we have talked about it but I’ve kept pushing it off. We have looked at a few lots but the lots are expensive and building a house on those lots is crazy expensive. Now she is sending me Zillow links to houses on a weekly basis and I don’t think this is something I can continue to avoid.

Tell her Yes..... Only if the house is in TEXAS!!!

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Repeat after me "NO"

Comment

Working...
                                X