Cuddie Link System and ATT Service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuddie Link System and ATT Service?

I know there was a recent Cuddie Link and Verizon thread on here. Does anybody run the Cuddie Link system and use ATT as their provider?

We have ok service at our place. Better in some spots than others. Our topography is rolling hills with a thin coverage of mesquites. I know these are factors in the systems operating correctly.

We haven't tried running cameras much at all. We had a couple of coverts out 4-5 years ago and enjoyed them. Looking at getting into something similar to this system if the service is good.

Thanks for any help.

Cuddeback is Verizon only, no at&t option.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
      Cuddeback is Verizon only, no at&t option.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

...That was quick and painless!
      Saved me some cash.

Comment

I think they just recently added the ATT version... I doubt there is anyone with any experience with them yet. I've been waiting on it, as I have decent ATT coverage and no Verizon coverage at my place. I plan on waiting a while to see how it's working for everyone, but am very interested.

There is a podcast called Land & Legacy... a few months ago they had a couple guys from Cuddeback on discussing the Cuddelink system. If I recall correctly, at the time, they said the ATT version would be out soon.... that appears to be the case.

Comment

No, No, No.....I have 8 cameras on the cuddelink system, I have ATT. 8 cameras one home unit with cell service, pay for one service. We are in Paint Rock, Texas. The cell service is spotty at best. I put my home, ATT, Cell unit on top of our larges hill, not that big. All the other cameras talk to each other and the Home unit with a signal similar to the ole walkie talkie FRS signal. So they are not cellular. The only unit that is cellular is the home, it is on a hill with good ATT service. I love it works great. $30 per month unlimited 8 cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
            No, No, No.....I have 8 cameras on the cuddelink system, I have ATT. 8 cameras one home unit with cell service, pay for one service. We are in Paint Rock, Texas. The cell service is spotty at best. I put my home, ATT, Cell unit on top of our larges hill, not that big. All the other cameras talk to each other and the Home unit with a signal similar to the ole walkie talkie FRS signal. So they are not cellular. The only unit that is cellular is the home, it is on a hill with good ATT service. I love it works great. $30 per month unlimited 8 cameras.
            ...That was quick and helpful.
            You just prolly cost me some cash

Comment

Got a Cabelas or BPS flyer in mail today. 2 cameras for $300, then a cell camera unit free from CB. That’s really a great deal.

Comment

Got a Cabelas or BPS flyer in mail today. 2 cameras for $300, then a cell camera unit free from CB. That’s really a great deal.
                Yep, this was their Black Friday deal. Buy the 2 pack (remote J cameras) and inside the box will be the rebate card to go online to get a free dual cell camera when you activate a yearly wireless plan. You will have the choice of either AT&T or Verizon.
                I doubt there is any difference on quality of pics from either carrier. I think they struck a deal with Verozon first and now AT&T is on board.
                I got the deal above and now have 3 cameras running on my property, sending me pics every 4 hours (you can select how often you want them).

Comment

are the pics sent by email only? No app to pull them up (like Covert)?

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                    are the pics sent by email only? No app to pull them up (like Covert)?
                    As of now, yes. But I have heard there is an app in the works.

Comment

Someone on here told me about the Arlo pro and it’s 1,000 times better than any camera. All you do is fire up the app and you get live video feed.

Comment

Here’s the video I just took.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post
                          Here’s the video I just took.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I’m assuming it runs off cell signal? What’s the monthly fee?

Comment

Is the video off a cuddy link camera?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                              I’m assuming it runs off cell signal? What’s the monthly fee?
                              Yes I just added it to my ATT plan and it costs me $28 a month.

Comment

Working...
                              X