Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    HQ photos are working for me now!

I however did some digging and found out they or the system had reactivated my 2 old 3g cameras I sold back in February that were deactivated correctly. The bill was right for March and April and then went back up to 4 camera pricing for May, June, and July. I remember seeing them activated again when the new app went through in August and deactivated them once again but I didn't look at the bill... Just noticed a couple weeks ago I was back up to 33$ when it should of been 18 and finally got ahold of them today after playing phone tag the last 72 business hours.

So they or the system reactivated my no longer owned cameras twice and I am only getting credited for the last bill but I am SOL for May, June, July, August, September, and Oct... Totaling about 85$

My buddy bought some spy points and they have been flawless for the last 4 months plus cheaper plans so Im going to get a couple to see how they compare.
    I bad mouthed SpyPoint based on the Link Evo I have. Now it’s working great and so is the Link Micro I bought. LOL... Downside is you have to use Lithium AAs which gets pricey and I like immediate pics. Prefer not to switch to 12V in order to get that. Pics are clear and they do work.

I had 2 Coverts crap out on me yesterday. Customer service never answered the phone nor email in 24 hrs. That’s a first. I ended up resetting the cams myself and now they work. Covert went from 5 Stars to 4 in my ratings today.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      I bad mouthed SpyPoint based on the Link Evo I have. Now it’s working great and so is the Link Micro I bought. LOL... Downside is you have to use Lithium AAs which gets pricey and I like immediate pics. Prefer not to switch to 12V in order to get that. Pics are clear and they do work.

I had 2 Coverts crap out on me yesterday. Customer service never answered the phone nor email in 24 hrs. That’s a first. I ended up resetting the cams myself and now they work. Covert went from 5 Stars to 4 in my ratings today.
      Interesting.....I called Covert CS and left a message yesterday after lunch and they called me back by day's end. I left another message this morning and they called back within about an hour. I have always had great experiences with their CS. Sorry you took two hits in short order.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Interesting.....I called Covert CS and left a message yesterday after lunch and they called me back by day's end. I left another message this morning and they called back within about an hour. I have always had great experiences with their CS. Sorry you took two hits in short order.
        I was shocked. Still no response to my email or voicemail. I sat on hold for 10-15 minutes 3 times. Sent email and left voicemail since they said message would be answered in the order the call was received. The recording is what made me reset my cams for them to start working again. Issue is solved and maybe they can see that on my account. Before this issue I have zero complaints. Cams are great and really enjoy them. After this post maybe back up to 4.5 stars.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          I have had nothing but 100% positive things to say about them. THey seem to want to keep their customers

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post

Goto the Chat on the home page......never had an issue with getting them there. Technically never had a phone issue but the chat has always been much quicker.

Also don't tell them you shoot Obsession Bows. That will help a bunch too...

Comment

Working...
            X