Mexico take over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico take over

I was visiting with a friend who has a big ranch in Mexico and a house here in central Texas. He is very politically connected both here and in Mexico. He was telling me that in the next few months that Mexico will take over Guatemala and it will become another state in Mexico. Has any one heard any thing about this? Every thing he has told me before has been spot on but I haven't seen any thing about this in the news.

Originally posted by Draco View Post
    I was visiting with a friend who has a big ranch in Mexico and a house here in central Texas. He is very politically connected both here and in Mexico. He was telling me that in the next few months that Mexico will take over Guatemala and it will become another state in Mexico. Has any one heard any thing about this? Every thing he has told me before has been spot on but I haven't seen any thing about this in the news.
    A poor country taking on an even poorer country's baggage? Seems illogical to me. Plus the logistics would be a nightmare.

Comment

It would be interesting to see the out come. Not sure the government of Mexico needs to be running another country.

Comment

Mexico needs more poor people? heck we can send them some.

Comment

Expanding their corrupt enterprise

Comment

Strange. Since we went to Belize in January I sometimes have news headlines pop up on my search engine. One I've seen a few times is about Guatemala's claim to the Belize territory. Maybe Mexico will just snag it all at once.

Comment

Maybe its the cartels, and not the government. Or are they the same thing?

Comment

Dense Guatemala jungle is prime territory for cartel's drug manufacturing so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post

We apparently have plenty to share

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    Strange. Since we went to Belize in January I sometimes have news headlines pop up on my search engine. One I've seen a few times is about Guatemala's claim to the Belize territory. Maybe Mexico will just snag it all at once.
                    Ain't nobody touching Belize without the U.K. And USA having something to say.

Comment

Hmmmmm..............

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Ain't nobody touching Belize without the U.K. And USA having something to say.
                        The US maybe...aint no one worried about the UK

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          The US maybe...aint no one worried about the UK
                          Of course they are. You mess with the U.K., you mess with the USA. Point is, Belize was an English colony until they turned it over to the people of Belize around 1986. England wouldn't be happy about an attempted take over of Belize, and the USA has their back.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                            we can start with their own people!

Comment

Oh geez - come on people ...

Comment

Working...
                              X