No announcement yet.

Mueller Hearing - 7/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it hilarious that the Democrats lost an election they rigged, and now lost a hearing and investing they rigged. XD

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      I find it hilarious that the Democrats lost an election they rigged, and now lost a hearing and investing they rigged. XD
      Yep. But if no one goes to prison over it, we will be on fast track to total destruction as a country.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Where are all the Trump haters at on this?
        Searching for a cure for their TDS I suppose. Probably won't find it since it would require neuro surgery to separate their An*l nerve from their spinal cord and optic nerve. This condition causes tiny bits of fecal matter to be carried into their brains and stacks up behind the eyeballs giving them a crappy view on everything Trump and an attitude to match.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          I can’t believe Mueller was this bad. I mean this. Was. Bad. Why would Democrats push this risk, on a national televised stage?
          Because left-wingers will listen to the minuscule soundbites that MSM repeats (obstruction & collusion), then regurgitate that to their other small-minded leftwing friends and then it becomes gospel!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Where are all the Trump haters at on this?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              Yea, it was the worst performance I’ve ever seen in a Congressional hearing. Even the lamestream media couldn’t spin that fiasco.
              Watch the congressional hearing on Extortion 17 (the mission where SEAL Team 6 was shot down in their Chinook.
              It's worse than this Mueller hearing.

Comment

Chris Mathews said on his show it was a big win for democrats yesterday. I mean at this point you can just say 2+2=5 all day long on MSNBC and CNN and no one bats a eye. Again I really believe that the ratings they have left all come from airports,fitness clubs and such where CNN is just permanently on as a casual scenery aesthetic.

Comment

I am 100% convinced that Mueller was not in charge of that investigation and was only appointed " in name only"

And I am at 50/50 that he has even read that report...

His bumbling, stumbling, frail, hard of hearing, show that he put on yesterday was pathetic...you really think he was in charge? Not

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    I am 100% convinced that Mueller was not in charge of that investigation and was only appointed " in name only"

And I am at 50/50 that he has even read that report...

His bumbling, stumbling, frail, hard of hearing, show that he put on yesterday was pathetic...you really think he was in charge? Not
                    I'm in agreement except for the 50/50 that he read it.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                      Because left-wingers will listen to the minuscule soundbites that MSM repeats (obstruction & collusion), then regurgitate that to their other small-minded leftwing friends and then it becomes gospel!
                      Bingo. I have a friend that has the liberalism disease. He has tweeted multiple sound bites including Schiff/Mueller exchange on Russian interference & cover up, the can you charge Trump after he left office exchange and the Trump is not exonerated clips. He is convinced this all proves Trump impeachment hearings should begin immediately. His disease is very disabling.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                        Bingo. I have a friend that has the liberalism disease. He has tweeted multiple sound bites including Schiff/Mueller exchange on Russian interference & cover up, the can you charge Trump after he left office exchange and the Trump is not exonerated clips. He is convinced this all proves Trump impeachment hearings should begin immediately. His disease is very disabling.
                        Ask him to name 1 instance ever in the entire world where a prosecutor "exonerated" the subject of their investigation. That should twist him up proper. Oh, and then show him the footage where Mueller came back from break and walked back the "can charge Trump after he left office" comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                          Ask him to name 1 instance ever in the entire world where a prosecutor "exonerated" the subject of their investigation. That should twist him up proper. Oh, and then show him the footage where Mueller came back from break and walked back the "can charge Trump after he left office" comment.
                          Its not worth it. One of the major symptom of this devastating mental disease is that facts do not matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                            Hillary Clinton by James Commie Comey. Okay he wasn’t a prosecutor but he acted like one.

If I were Trump I’d grant myself and my family a pardon before leaving. Just because I wouldn’t put anything past them.
                            Last edited by M16; 07-25-2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                              Hillary Clinton by James Commie Comey. Okay he wasn’t a prosecutor but he acted like one.

If I were Trump I’d grant myself and my family a pardon before leaving. Just because I wouldn’t put anything past them.
                              You're suggesting that Comey getting on television and listing Hillary's crimes while declining to prosecute was an exoneration? That's not the correct definition lol

Comment

Rush said today that Trump should tweet about how smart he is for not firing Mueller! Haha, gotta love how much this has backfired on them...

Comment

Working...
                                X