No announcement yet.

Mueller Hearing - 7/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“I am unable to address questions about the opening of the FBI’s Russia investigation, which occurred months before my appointment, or matters related to the so-called Steele Dossier. These matters are the subject of ongoing review by the Department. Any questions on these topics should therefore be directed to the FBI or the Justice Department.”

How many Dems at the top knew this was BS, and when did they know ? This is so so so soooooo bad.

I cant imagine what Putin and Russians thought about us while this all went down. What an absolute embarrassment these elected officials are.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
      If Piglosi and Shlumer don't come out and publicly say to the Dims "it's done, it's over, not another word on impeachment or collusion", they are all toast next year.
      They cant...they are both scared to death of the squad and the other 36 Dems who will call for their head if they do.

Al Green from Houston filed Articles of Impeachment on Trump AGAIN today.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        Jim Jordan vs. Mueller What's up with Joseph Misfud Bob? - YouTube

Jordan and Mueller exchange.

Mueller said he won’t answer any questions about what started the false accusation that the President conspired with Russia.

Like, why would that be important ?
        Jordan in a patriot
        Mueller is a giant bag o crap and deserves a treason charge
        The entire dem party and plenty of never trumpers also deserve treason charges.
        God, what have we done to your creation?!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          The one thing I caught a glimpse of today is that Horowitz's report and Barr are on a mission to catch a rat and Barr the Honey Badger don't care.

I’m having a hard time trusting Barr. He’s a swamp creature from way back. I hope he proves me wrong, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
            According to Adam Shift, this is just the start of this administrations problems
            According to the ending statement he made
            He also stated that the trump campaign took dirt from foreign entities and used it against Hillary Clinton campaign.

That clearly did not happen and that was proven. Just lies and more lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              I’m having a hard time trusting Barr. He’s a swamp creature from way back. I hope he proves me wrong, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I feel the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                They cant...they are both scared to death of the squad and the other 36 Dems who will call for their head if they do.

Al Green from Houston filed Articles of Impeachment on Trump AGAIN today.
                No that was a few days ago and the house of Dems already blocked him.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  The one thing I caught a glimpse of today is that Horowitz's report and Barr are on a mission to catch a rat and Barr the Honey Badger don't care.
                  The one thing I caught a glimpse of was that it's evident that Mueller didn't even write the report.

Comment

Mueller wasn't even running the investigation much less write the report.

Comment

Republican: “Your name is Robert Mueller, correct?”

Mueller: “Uh, uh, uh......could you repeat the question.”

Comment

Where are all the Trump haters at on this?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Where are all the Trump haters at on this?
                            Rocking back and forth, staring in the mirror while smearing lipstick all over their face repeating "impeach him" through clinched teeth.

Comment

Where is Barry Sorento in all of this?

I mean I would be laying low in my million dollar estate if I was him too. All of the Russia bull butter started with him in office. And I can really only see one of two options, both of which are no bueno for Barry.

1. Russia meddled/interfere/obstructed/influenced in our elections under Barrys watch and nothing was done.

2. Russia didnt meddled/interfered/obstructed/influenced and the entire thing was made up from the get go to.

So which is it, door #1 or door #2

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                Rocking back and forth, staring in the mirror while smearing lipstick all over their face repeating "impeach him" through clinched teeth.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X