No announcement yet.

Amway or such pyramids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a buddy that does well with ambit energy...tried to get me in but too busy with my own business and you kinda have to start by going to your friends and family which I didn’t like ..so I just buy my energy through him...actually pretty good rates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a woman that slangs Advocare.She makes a pretty good living at it.Doesn't hurt she's smoking hot!Pretty sure she could sell ice to Eskimoe's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe the PC term these days is multi level marketing, not pyramid scheme.

Comment

Amway has been around a long time, to be doing anything illegal. I knew some folks back in the day, who made pretty good money with it, but it just wasn't for me. I haven't kept up with the company, but unless something changed along the way, I'd be curious to hear what it is, that you think they're doing illegally.
          I harbor no ill will towards anyone trying to better their financial situation, as long as they can take "no" for an answer and move on, if they approach me about it, and I'm not interested.
          Last edited by HeyMikey; 03-18-2019, 04:12 AM.

Comment

My wife used to sell Rodan + Fields. My only request was she get the initial $600 back she invested in the original market package. She recovered that in the first month or 2. When she really pursued it she was making enough to cover her expenses, her product she would have bought anyway and her $100 gym membership. Plus there were some nice tax benefits.

Comment

Working...
            X