Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to get a tarp made. Anybody know a guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to get a tarp made. Anybody know a guy?

I need to get a tarp made for the front and sides of a quad pod. Black, made from 'tarp' material. Heavy duty, metal grommets, etc. probably about 42" x 11'. Any suggestions?

Comment

ACF tarp and Awning. Fort Worth. Talk to John. Tell him Jeff Scott sent ya.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

This company resales old highway vinyl billboards for like Wendy's and McDonald's https://www.billboardvinyls.com I have bought 2 and have been really been happy with the product.

Comment

Old trampoline mat?

Comment

Old billboard tarps work really well

Originally posted by MidloTurtle View Post
              This company resales old highway vinyl billboards for like Wendy's and McDonald's https://www.billboardvinyls.com I have bought 2 and have been really been happy with the product.
              I ran into a guy that was selling a bunch like this almost 15 years ago for $25 each. Bought 2 from him, drove about 2 miles, stopped and then went back and bought all he had (21 tarps) left. I have 2 remaining from that purchase. Dang I wish I could find that kind of a bargain again! A 14 ft x 48 ft tarp probably weighs 75 - 90 pounds and they are tough.

Comment

if you have a boat upholstery place that does canopy work for Pontoons, etc they can spin up whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                  X2

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                    I ran into a guy that was selling a bunch like this almost 15 years ago for $25 each. Bought 2 from him, drove about 2 miles, stopped and then went back and bought all he had (21 tarps) left. I have 2 remaining from that purchase. Dang I wish I could find that kind of a bargain again! A 14 ft x 48 ft tarp probably weighs 75 - 90 pounds and they are tough.

I just bought 5 from a guy in the heights. They were 75 a piece I think. He may have cut me a deal. They are super heavy and can take the sun no problem.

I added grommets to mine for a boat cover and it is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions

Comment

Find a company that makes tarps for 18 wheelers.

Comment

Working...
                        X