Pool Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pool Build

I always like the pool build threads so thought I would post ours. This has been my wife’s dream for years and years so we went a bit overboard. Kid is 4.5 and loves to swim so it will get used for a long time. Hoping it leads to her friends being here. Using cypress custom pools. I’ll give a full review of them when it’s all done. They dug the hole a few weeks ago, then it rained and messed it up pretty good. Scheduled to come fix it tomorrow.

The design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excavation

The next day

Comment

Gonna be nice !

Comment

Nice. When is the grand opening?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          I always like the pool build threads so thought I would post ours. This has been my wife’s dream for years and years so we went a bit overboard. Kid is 4.5 and loves to swim so it will get used for a long time. Hoping it leads to her friends being here. Using cypress custom pools. I’ll give a full review of them when it’s all done. They dug the hole a few weeks ago, then it rained and messed it up pretty good. Scheduled to come fix it tomorrow.

The design.
          Mind shooting me a PM with rough size and what it's gonna cost you? Trying to wrap my head around a ballpark #.

Comment

Owned two, enjoyed both a great deal. Reality is

1) If like me, you will get good 10 years out of it (kids tire of swimming after a few years)
            2) The outflow of money to keep it operable will continue long after that 10 year window

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

"hoping it leads to her friends being here"

yeah if my wifes friends came over in bathing suits i would stay inside. hahaha. glad you have it better!

Comment

Originally posted by joey1656 View Post
                "hoping it leads to her friends being here"

yeah if my wifes friends came over in bathing suits i would stay inside. hahaha. glad you have it better!

Pretty sure he was talking about his daughter...but I like where your heads at![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  Pretty sure he was talking about his daughter...but I like where your heads at![emoji23]

you are correct sir, on both!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                    you are correct sir, on both!

One of the best investments in my family that I ever made. Built it in 2004. We had an 11 year old, a 10 year old and 4wk old twins.... all girls. I cannot tell you how many kids have been in that pool, how many parties we’ve had or how many hours of enjoyment it’s been responsible for. Now, those twins are gonna be seniors in high school and have their friends over often. Their older sisters now bring their own kids over to swim on a weekly basis. And don’t get me started on the amount of fun that my wife and I have had in the hot tub...and may again tonight.[emoji4]. If you have half as much fun as we’ve had with our pool, then the money spent won’t mean a thing in the long run.

Comment

Thanks Curt. That is my hope as well on all, especially the hot tub . Memories are priceless.

Comment

Very similar to my pool.

you will love it

Comment

Sweet. I'm right around the corner [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Couldn't agree more with your strategy. This is the third year with our pool and your design is very similar to what we built. The kids love it, and I would spend the money over again every time with the great memories made just in three years.

Looking forward to the progress pics!

Comment

Looks like a great pool.

We are about to start getting bids.

Comment

Working...
                              X