Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divorce

Well, I guess my ex wife finally decided to finish paying her lawyer the $1500 I refused to pay and as of Oct 10 I am officially divorced. It's sad to say that I'm excited about this as marriage is supposed to be for life. But when she tells you she's been cheating on you when you call from a hospital bed in Afghanistan it kinda makes the "for life" part null and void. All in all, I'm just glad all this is finally over and I can start getting my life back to a sense of normalcy.

good luck man! only thing you need to be married to is your deer stand!

Comment

Thank you for your service. Prayer sent

Comment

There's happy days ahead brotha!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your marriage but things have a way of working out for the good. Thank you immensely for your service to our country!

Comment

Congrats to you sir. Now go find your fish in the bowl!! Fish in the plural sense have fun!!!

Comment

No more shoes or hand bags for her.... more bows and arrows for you!

Comment

Thanks for your service. All I can say is if someone is going to cheat on someone while they are in the service, EFF em! I truly hope things are brighter for you, soon. They WILL be!

Comment

Sorry to hear buddy, but I promise it does get better in time!

Comment

you know why divorce costs so much.......it's worth it.

Comment

First, thank you for your service sir. Secondly, everything happens for a reason even when that reason is not understandable. I went through the "big D" myself and didn't want it at the time. I used anger and the bottle for yrs til one day, I was over her. Not really sure how time heals, but it does. Ended meeting my wife again (we had went to school together) and who would have thought 2.5 yrs later I have a gorgeous, fun loving step-daughter and a 2 month old son. I didn't know I could ever be this happy. I will send up some prayers for ya sir, every one helps.

God Bless.

Lee

Comment

god speed!

Comment

Originally posted by bjsexpress View Post
                          ^^^^^ This

Comment

Best of luck to ya bud!!

Comment

Originally posted by bjsexpress View Post
                              Indeed.. If I took all the money I spent on shoes and invested it, I'd probably be the majority share holder in Bowtech by now.. Haha

Comment

Working...
                              X