Homer Martin Ranch 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homer Martin Ranch 2009

Please post updates on condition of ranch, deer, rule changes etc...October is not far off. Any hunter updates will be appreciated.

homer martin

Iknow the ranch manger they just did a count and the numbers are good. He said the muture buck numbers are up this year. Good Luck. I think you will enjoy it.

Comment

Is the ranch mgr. still Joe Hartwell? I haven't got any emails with cam pics with his name on them?

Comment

Homer martin ranch 2009

Can anybody give any updates on how the hunting is so far?

Comment

Do not have any updates, but yes Joe is still there.
          God Bless
          Bish.

Comment

Any updates.......?

Does anyone know how the hunting has been so far at Homer's?
            Condition of Ranch, Condition of deer?

DV

Comment

homer martin

I will be going on Dec 30- Jan 3 . If anyone goes before then ,I would like to hear how it is looking. Cain't wait to go myself. We went last year and it was a blast.

Comment

How many is in your group? I think I'll be there the same time.

Comment

Exchanged emails with Homer last week. He said it has been a rough year, lots for them to eat and not coming to corn. Might work out good for you guys, they should be about out of green and acorns. Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

Comment

I was there the second week of Nov. , and it was tough. Not many deer coming to corn. I could still find a few good acorns, not many. Ranch was still good and green. They have had several good frosts, and several nights with lows in the 20's and 30's since then. I would think the browse is about gone, and all the acorns should be gone bad now. If anyone knows any more about the Mason area in general, and if the deer are coming to corn better now, let me know.

thanks,
                    DV

Comment

Hey dinson we will be in a group of 3 you may be there Joe said there would be another group there as well.

Comment

hey hound.....yes there is 4 total in our group, same hunt as yours. that is seven all total. Wonder if a 3rd group will be there? He usually has around 15 at a time.

D. Vinson

Comment

Any Updates on good bucks seen or taken?

Comment

Working...
                          X