Power Rangers gotta eat to!!

Comment

Gonna be a rump ranger now.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
        gonna be a rump ranger now.
        lmao!!

Comment

I never trusted those Power Rangers when my little sister watched them lol. I used to train in Muay Thai at Jason David Frank's place for several years. He played Tommy Oliver/Green Ranger with that guy in the 90's. I always made fun of Jason for being a Power Ranger but wouldn't want to fight him lol. Guy was a world renowned Muay Thai martial artist.

Comment

That PPP program sure got a lot of greedy stupid people in trouble. I always wondered how much fraud was going on.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

A special response team and 15 long guns to arrest a children’s show actor for a white collar crime? There is a bad culture in the FBI. What a waste of resources and unnecessary show of force intended to intimidate the public i can only assume. Or to look cool. Idiots. One Texas Deputy Constable could have served that on his way into work. Stop by Shipleys before taking him in to County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Their first crime was ripping off Voltron.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Their first crime was ripping off Voltron.

Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                    A special response team and 15 long guns to arrest a children’s show actor for a white collar crime? There is a bad culture in the FBI. What a waste of resources and unnecessary show of force intended to intimidate the public i can only assume. Or to look cool. Idiots. One Texas Deputy Constable could have served that on his way into work. Stop by Shipleys before taking him in to County.

Dude single handedly took down 3 godzilla creatures in one episode.....those guys werent taking any chances.

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                      That PPP program sure got a lot of greedy stupid people in trouble. I always wondered how much fraud was going on.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                      Betting a lot more than we would like to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X