Leon County Manhunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    Did you ever ride the school bus as a kid? I know my bus drivers were constantly looking in that big mirror. We could get away with much of anything.

Both guys were probably on the take.
    Hahaha.That's right. My bus driver caught me every time I was screwing around

Comment

Is Burnadell on vacation this week?

I figured he would have this thing sorted, the bad guy, hog tied, and be cashing a 50k check by now.

Comment

The guy is setting in a “Hunting camp In Mexico By the pool with some hookers and cold Modelos a day after he got loose!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          Is Burnadell on vacation this week?

I figured he would have this thing sorted, the bad guy, hog tied, and be cashing a 50k check by now.

…without even breaking a sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Hope they find him soon. They still have my dad's place on lock down. He's walking around his property looking like John Wayne.
            Ol Paw paw the wild man be on him like a ant on a snow cone lol !!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
              Ol Paw paw the wild man be on him like a ant on a snow cone lol !!
              Lmao!! Absolutely!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally called off this fiasco!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                  The guy is setting in a “Hunting camp In Mexico By the pool with some hookers and cold Modelos a day after he got loose!!
                  Yep and He was doing that on day 2 I'm sure..

Comment

Kinda like our politicians, a lot of money changed hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      Did you ever ride the school bus as a kid? I know my bus drivers were constantly looking in that big mirror. We could get away with much of anything.

Both guys were probably on the take.
                      Yes, I rode a bus plenty of times as a kid, but never behind a cage in leg and hand restraints, supposedly secure. The bus driver is there to drive the bus safely. The other guard is supposed to be watching the inmates unless he is too busy county his get away loot.

Comment

Money changed hands somewhere BEFORE he got on that bus.

Comment

Any reports on what his ties are? Seems like a lot of moving parts for this to be successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He gone

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Finally called off this fiasco!
                              So search has been called off?
                              Last info I could find is they were still looking & thinking he was in the area

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                                So search has been called off?
                                Last info I could find is they were still looking & thinking he was in the area

I had to google, Houston outlets stoped reporting. In laws live in Leona so I’ve been watching it. Basically expanded the search, looking into his contacts etc. they abandoned the small original perimeter. Admitting he’s gone without saying he’s gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X