How dangerous is Fentanyl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    I couldn’t give two ****s what people think about you.

With that being said you come across as a gigantic *******.

This is coming from a dude who has done all the drugs and has no kids[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I probably am. I have very few friends but it keeps me out of trouble. I don't get lied to or swindled out of money or things stolen out of my house when they come over. I don't have to deal with any drama. I'm probably better off that way. Life is stressful enough without all the extra stuff. I try to keep it as simple as possible. Trouble will find you in this life no matter who you are. You don't have to go lookin for it. Not caring is a lot easier and a lot healthier than carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
      There is.

I get the judgemental part. We all are to an extent. But I'm quite certain you're not heartless. There's other choices than just those two. You brought up the bible earlier. The good book says we are to love one another. It also says there's no greater than love for a man to lay down his life for another. I'm not saying any man should let a drug abuser drag him down and destroy his life. I'm saying things like compassion, empathy, and kindness are pleasing to God and are rewarded by Him. Judgement, condemnation, and indignation are not pleasing to Him and seperate us from Him. Helping a fellow man does not mean you have to get down and wallow in their misery with them. It means you try to lift them out of it. I get that they must want it for themselves first. I try to encourage them til they do. It doesn't hurt me or cause me any problems in my life to be there for them. I'm not being dragged down by it.
      It sounds like you may carry some pain from your past toward people who use drugs and the pain they caused you and those you loved. I get it. Just don't let it destroy your ability to care about others. It only hurts you in the end. It keeps you from what God has promised you. There's a greater life than what we see in this one. Live for eternal life and an eternal reward that is beyond measure, not this temporary life that has only a temporary reward.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
      I just stay away from people and mind my business. I don't get involved. Sure everyone has troubles but I try not to dig too deep to find what troubles people. I ain't a psychiatrist,a doctor or a drug counselor. I don't get paid enough for all that. I don't have a real big circle of folks to worry about. Just a few and it's nothing that serious most of the time. I'm past the point of trying to be everyone's buddy. You either like me or you don't. No big deal one way or another. We can be nice to each other without all the extra.

I look at interactions with people like they look at having gays in the military. Don't ask don't tell. I won't ask you no questions and you'll never have to tell me no lies. Life doesn't have to be near as hard as people like to make it out to be.

The doesn't just apply to people with addiction problems. I'll be nice to everyone, that's easy. I don't care if you're a drunk,a druggy or a straight laced Bible thumper. I ain't the Lord. I don't travel around trying to fix everyone's problems. I figure that's what we have him for.....That's way above my pay grade.
      Last edited by okrattler; 05-14-2022, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        I just stay away from people and mind my business. I don't get involved. Sure everyone has troubles but I try not to dig too deep to find what troubles people. I ain't a psychiatrist,a doctor or a drug counselor. I don't get paid enough for all that. I don't have a real big circle of folks to worry about. Just a few and it's nothing that serious most of the time. I'm past the point of trying to be everyone's buddy. You either like me or you don't. No big deal one way or another. We can be nice to each other without all the extra.

I look at interactions with people like they look at having gays in the military. Don't ask don't tell. I won't ask you no questions and you'll never have to tell me no lies. Life doesn't have to be near as hard as people like to make it out to be.

The doesn't just apply to people with addiction problems. I'll be nice to everyone, that's easy. I don't care if you're a drunk,a druggy or a straight laced Bible thumper. I ain't the Lord. I don't travel around trying to fix everyone's problems. I figure that's what we have him for.....That's way above my pay grade.
        Except He works thru us. Your missing His divine appointment for you if you're not interacting with others. Spreading the Good News and helping others is His will for us. Jesus said, whatever you did for the least of my brothers and sisters, you did for me. It's in the bible from the Lord God you keep referring to.

Comment

Except He works thru us. Your missing His divine appointment for you if you're not interacting with others. Spreading the Good News and helping others is His will for us. Jesus said, whatever you did for the least of my brothers and sisters, you did for me. It's in the bible from the Lord God you keep referring to.

He's set up plenty of meetings with me and other people. It just didn't work out. Now everything just goes straight to voicemail. Leave your name and number after the beep......beeeep.

I guess that's one of the ways I fall short in the eyes of the Lord. I'm fine with it.

Comment

Having had a few more days to really think about this and some of the comments I have come to this conclusion. Who are we, any one, to judge another person? To judge someone puts us is somewhat of a "better than thou" situation. I too for years thought less of a drug head UNTIL it hit home. My daughter was not pure and pristine,she had her issues. BUT, she did work through her demons and had her life on track. It wasn't until it hit that close to home did I realize EVERYONE has some sort of demon in their life.
            Step back and think about how you would feel it this hit that close to you, if it was one of YOUR KIDS. You would change your mind, your way of thinking, and how you talk about "These" people. No body sets out to get addicted to anything. Sometimes it happens. Its how they choose to deal with issues in their life.
            No body is better than anyone else. Have a little compassion and understanding that everyone has issues.
            Give a Hand Up to help them. You might be the only one that does.
            Again I am not mad or upset. I hope this NEVER hits anyone this close to home. It is news no parent ever wants to receive

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Bowanta; 05-15-2022, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
              Having had a few more days to really think about this and some of the comments I have come to this conclusion. Who are we, any one, to judge another person? To judge someone puts us is somewhat of a "better than thou" situation. I too for years thought less of a drug head UNTIL it hit home. My daughter was not pure and pristine,she had her issues. BUT, she did work through her demons and had her life on track. It wasn't until it hit that close to home did I realize EVERYONE has some sort of demon in their life.
              Step back and think about how you would feel it this hit that close to you, if it was one of YOUR KIDS. You would change your mind, your way of thinking, and how you talk about "These" people. No body sets out to get addicted to anything. Sometimes it happens. Its how they choose to deal with issues in their life.
              No body is better than anyone else. Have a little compassion and understanding that everyone has issues.
              Give a Hand Up to help them. You might be the only one that does.
              Again I am not mad or upset. I hope this NEVER hits anyone this close to home. It is news no parent ever wants to receive

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
              Very wise words. Thank you for sharing these and your loss so others can be enlightened by the wisdom you've gained from such a tragic experience. Again I'm truly sorry for the pain of your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by bowanta View Post
                having had a few more days to really think about this and some of the comments i have come to this conclusion. Who are we, any one, to judge another person? To judge someone puts us is somewhat of a "better than thou" situation. I too for years thought less of a drug head until it hit home. My daughter was not pure and pristine,she had her issues. But, she did work through her demons and had her life on track. It wasn't until it hit that close to home did i realize everyone has some sort of demon in their life.
                Step back and think about how you would feel it this hit that close to you, if it was one of your kids. You would change your mind, your way of thinking, and how you talk about "these" people. No body sets out to get addicted to anything. Sometimes it happens. Its how they choose to deal with issues in their life.
                Give a hand up to help them. You might be the only one that does.
                Again i am not mad or upset. I hope this never hits anyone this close to home. It is news no parent ever wants to receive

sent from my sm-g991u using tapatalk
                amen.

Comment

Very wise words. Thank you for sharing these and your loss so others can be enlightened by the wisdom you've gained from such a tragic experience. Again I'm truly sorry for the pain of your loss.

It is through loss and tragedy that one should Learn and Grow; I know I have learned alot. I miss my Daughter BADLY each and every minute of every day. I only hope my experience can and does help ONE Person. If it does, I hope they too can share to help ONE Person.
                  Again,
                  Offer and Give a Hand Up. You might be the ONLY one that does. Don't be so quick to judge someone. Try to understand and be someone they can reach out to or talk to. Maybe, Just Maybe, that is all they need.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
                    It is through loss and tragedy that one should Learn and Grow; I know I have learned alot. I miss my Daughter BADLY each and every minute of every day. I only hope my experience can and does help ONE Person. If it does, I hope they too can share to help ONE Person.
                    Again,
                    Offer and Give a Hand Up. You might be the ONLY one that does. Don't be so quick to judge someone. Try to understand and be someone they can reach out to or talk to. Maybe, Just Maybe, that is all they need.
                    The greatest lessons in life come at the greatest costs unfortunately. Usually the materialist will believe that money buys happiness. It only buys temporary comfort and convenience. It is not until the universe takes away some or all of the true happiness you had and will not give it back for ANY price that one learns this among many other lessons. The Universe is ignorant to the damage it causes but damage it will bring. It will also bring a lot of happiness and we do not get to have one without the other. There is purpose in this, stay strong. There is even purpose to the high horse cowboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                      Our current government is just as or more corrupt than the Mexican government.
                      It all started with the Marxist Obama.
                      Was just getting ready to say this. It probably started before then, but it ain;t getting any better for sure. Our government is making millions off this stuff as well, anything coming across is known as approved by them.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                        That video is 100% proof that at least 90% of our government are completely corrupt. Almost all of them are there just for the money, right now, only a few of them are thinking about the future. What good is all that money, that they are stealing right now, if the country completely collapses in two years, or even five years. They are ****ing idiots, blind with greed.

Then the people of this country who are mostly fed up with the government corruption, are doing nothing other than whining and complaining. But the government is taking action to prepare for the day that some of the people of this country may rise up and make a stand against the corruption of the government. This whole lack of ammo and reloading components is not a coincidence. They know to be able to blatantly steal billons of dollars from the US citizens weekly and get away with it, they will have to disarm us. At some point when people don't have fuel to go to work, no jobs to go to and no food for their families, and no money, they will likely finally go after the real cause of the problem.
                        These are many of the same thoughts I have had for several years now. My hope is that if the poop hits the fan the people needed to use the govt weapons will realize what deceitful, evil idiots they are and support the people at large. I also believe that is part of the reasoning behind defunding the police and making the job more and more difficult - to get the old school officers to leave and replace them with useful idiots that will do the bidding of the govt officials.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                          When will enough be enough? Mexico is so corrupt that it will take America stepping in to make the madness stop. Our police officers can only do so much. Once it's here,it's here. To fight this battle we would have to start at the source. Until then things will only get worse. We are losing this battle and our law enforcement around the country are fighting an uphill battle and losing ground rapidly. It's just not right.

But I don't doubt for a second that the only reason the "war on drugs" in America is being lost is due to our own government. Someone is obviously benefiting from it or it wouldn't be as big of an issue. The almighty dollar is going to be our downfall.
                          Jesus knew what he was talking about when He said "Money is the root of ALL evil".

Comment

Working...
                          X