Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the deal with people and their dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    Had dinner at Saltgrass for my mom's birthday. She isn't an animal person of any sort. Never has been. We've been sitting for 15 or so minutes and they seat the table behind her. These people walk in with some big, hairy dog. It is on a leash, but they just pass the leash around and let the dog roam.

Seems the cool thing with people around my age (39) is to hate kids, but treat your dog like it is a human. Neither of my two best friends, or my wife's best friend has kids. Their dogs are all over Instagram though.
    I would have gotten up and left. Theirs got to be some sort of health code violation there.

Comment

Dogs don't belong inside restaurants or grocery stores. I see people putting them in carts with their food and then changing their mind about the food and putting it back on the shelf. Your dog could have parvo, a dirty arse, or something else that can be transmitted to my family or another animal.

Not surprised when you can get an abortion up to the 9th month and be celebrated but get put in jail and fined out to wazoo for shooting a feral dog or cat.

Comment

I'm at a loss

Comment

They are freaking animals and a nuisance, keep ‘em in the backyard with the gate locked and away from other people.

Comment

Litter boxes in the bathrooms.....what the....������

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
              Ultrasonic dog repeller in your pocket and have a lil fun
              or one of the dog whistles going off on you phone !!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Litter boxes in the bathrooms.....what the....������
                I asked my 8th grade daughter if they had any Furries at her school and she said yes. The school doesn't go to the extreme of putting in dog bowls and litterboxes, but the also don't slap the **** out of the parents when they drop these idiot kids off.
                I told my daughter, if I ever catch her disrupting her classes with BS like that, I'd break my foot off in her ***.
                We have to take this world back from the IDIOTS before it too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  I asked my 8th grade daughter if they had any Furries at her school and she said yes. The school doesn't go to the extreme of putting in dog bowls and litterboxes, but the also don't slap the **** out of the parents when they drop these idiot kids off.
                  I told my daughter, if I ever catch her disrupting her classes with BS like that, I'd break my foot off in her ***.
                  We have to take this world back from the IDIOTS before it too late.

You mean you’re actually parenting? Unique concept these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                    You mean you’re actually parenting? Unique concept these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Call me a rebel I guess.

Comment

Just left heb and there was an older guy with a dog in the store

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw a women in the Livingston Wal-mart a few weeks ago with a chicken.

Comment

I think I’ll start carrying around a rattlesnake in public an call it my service animal. I don’t like crowds and this will keep them away.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            No way. I think someone is messing with you lol. Where at?
                            Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                            Dead serious. Down there in your area. One of them Leander high schools.
                            I have a teacher friend in New Braunfels and she said they are in one of the middle schools there. And they have their friends walk them around on a leash!
                            Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                            Sounds like they should be spayed and neutered...
                            Sounds like the parents are bad pet owners!

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
                              Sounds like the parents are bad pet owners!
                              I stand corrected. Parents should have been spayed and neutered.

Comment

Man what a bunch of jacked up parents and kids in this world with these furries and dog bowls. When I was in school (#boomerproud), kids like that would have got their asses kicked on pure principal.
                                Last edited by Smart; 05-11-2022, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X