Speaking of Tundra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
    You can't upgrade just the software. You have to change out the head unit. There's a youtube video to determine if you have the cables for the GPS part of the unit you upgrade too. I upgraded mine really easy. Bought the headunit off a guy on marketplace for $200.00 and Bam, I had navigation.

$200 to buy a head unit doesn’t sound like bad money. It costs me $200 just to update the factory nav system…each time.

Comment

Yea, I think I got lucky. But "well to do" folks in Stonebridge don't think anything of dropping 2K on a sound system for there trucks.

Comment

I found a Head Unit that has the "Entune Premium" will this allow me to have Google Map and other apps on my truck display?

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
          I found a Head Unit that has the "Entune Premium" will this allow me to have Google Map and other apps on my truck display?
          Yes it should. When you pull your old unit out, just look around for the GPS cable in the dash. Normally it's rolled up and wire wrapped to something.

Comment

We installed it and the only map we could pull up was the entune map and no music apps. It was the JBL from a 2017, 1794 Tundra. Then we realized the volume button was not working and had to give it back to him.

Comment

Working...
            X