Eric Church cancels concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    A liberal POS that thinks he is a country western singer!
    [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
      I hope he doesn’t check the Internet forums to see what y’all think about him…

He can do whatever he chooses really… all y’all say America is a free country until someone does something freely. He’s giving everyone a free show at whitewater to make up for it, and refunding their tickets. Old country singers used to cancel shows all the time because they were hungover, drunk, or just cause they felt like it, and it was cool for them to do it.

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong but I am saying that he ain’t going to call and ask my opinion. Lol
      Just because "Old County Singers" as you put it, canceled concerts doesn`t make him or them right either. He made a commitment to be there on a specific night and then basically said FU to his loyal fans. I`m sure he signed a contract and his fans (I`m not one) and others probably lost money already spent that can`t or won`t be refunded. Lots of reasons I can think of that would be excusable for cancelling.......But not a basketball game. Shows his true character.

Comment

His business, he can do what he wants. It may hurt his business in the long run, but I doubt it. Next time he may come back and play a longer show, who knows. I do know it's going to be ok...

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
          I hope he doesn’t check the Internet forums to see what y’all think about him…

He can do whatever he chooses really… all y’all say America is a free country until someone does something freely. He’s giving everyone a free show at whitewater to make up for it, and refunding their tickets. Old country singers used to cancel shows all the time because they were hungover, drunk, or just cause they felt like it, and it was cool for them to do it.

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong but I am saying that he ain’t going to call and ask my opinion. Lol
          Valid issue and response. I used to love the “ Possum” or “ No Show Jones” which ever you prefer. But now I refer to my original post……. Who?

Comment

Dumb business move on his part. I’m sure he will lose fans over it. Doesn’t affect me one bit. I don’t listen to him. At least he had a decent reason. I’m sure lots of y’all are George Jones fans. He canceled concerts because he was drunk.

Comment

Is he the lesban BLm bb player that got arrested in Russia for having weed at the airport?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                Is he the lesban BLm bb player that got arrested in Russia for having weed at the airport?
                Think that’s him!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Dumb business move on his part. I’m sure he will lose fans over it. Doesn’t affect me one bit. I don’t listen to him. At least he had a decent reason. I’m sure lots of y’all are George Jones fans. He canceled concerts because he was drunk.
                  Turnpike tickets are fetching premium $$$ and Felker ruined a bunch of shows too

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    Turnpike tickets are fetching premium $$$ and Felker ruined a bunch of shows too

Felker and TT are awesome so they get a pass!

Comment

Never heard of her.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                        Just because "Old County Singers" as you put it, canceled concerts doesn`t make him or them right either. He made a commitment to be there on a specific night and then basically said FU to his loyal fans. I`m sure he signed a contract and his fans (I`m not one) and others probably lost money already spent that can`t or won`t be refunded. Lots of reasons I can think of that would be excusable for cancelling.......But not a basketball game. Shows his true character.
                        Ok gotcha, you can boycott him… I hope he can make it without you…

Like I said it may have been wrong, but Eric church don’t care what you or I think.

Comment

Set Dickies arena attendance record with a 3 hour show.

Comment

He did the fans a favor. His music is terrible.

Comment

There is a big difference between george jones and eric church.....one guy will always be remembered the other one canceled a show so people will think of him

Comment

Originally posted by dukfvr View Post
                                a liberal pos that thinks he is a country western singer!
                                lol!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X