Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
    I agree. The CEO is a known scammer as well. If you want a high risk high reward play, look into VEON. They are bigger than AT&T but the war has caused them to drop significantly.
    Actually, AT&T has 20 times more revenue than VEON in terms of annual revenues. ~$168 billion vs ~$8 billion.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Actually, AT&T has 20 times more revenue than VEON in terms of annual revenues. ~$168 billion vs ~$8 billion.
      Sorry I should've clarified better. Has more subscriptions than ATT. Its trading at 1/40th of ATT. Also ATT has 5.4 Billion more outstanding shares. It does have lots of uncertainty cause of the war but its always traded around 1.5-2. When war ends I see no reason why this doesnt shoot back up. If war doesnt end than stocks wont matter anyway.

Comment

I'm watching VEON, intriguing. Markets been quite a puzzle as of late...

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
          I'm watching VEON, intriguing. Markets been quite a puzzle as of late...

ac
          Yes they have.

Comment

Has anyone looked into INTK?

Comment

I continue to buy ICCT. Over 1 million shares. Not a short term investment. Two-to-three years is my time frame. Buying stocks is risky. Do your own research.

Comment

Is the OTC back??

Comment

Penny stocks anyone

Check CHNC. Medical cannabis stock that has tons of PRs lined up. The only hurting them right now is ticker name (China Infrastructure Construction Group). They took over the ticker name and will be changing the name to Cannabis Bioscience International Holdings soon. Weed vote today. This one will explode soon IMO. Moving a little today.

Comment

Originally posted by bows08 View Post
                    Check CHNC. Medical cannabis stock that has tons of PRs lined up. The only hurting them right now is ticker name (China Infrastructure Construction Group). They took over the ticker name and will be changing the name to Cannabis Bioscience International Holdings soon. Weed vote today. This one will explode soon IMO. Moving a little today.
                    Thanks for the heads up, will check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by bows08 View Post
                      Sounds interesting....GGII popping with weed vote chatter too.

Yall don't overlook MULN. If they start delivering fleet vans this quarter it's gonna be get real serious.

ac

Comment

I've been sitting on a pretty decent position in CYBL for quite a while. I took some profits in the last big run and for the first time today they released a quarterly report containing Net Income of $1.9MM for year end 2021. They have shred month over month and quarter over quarter revenue growth since early 2021 but this is a big win for them.

The float is massive but the company appears to be doing all of the right things, not typical OTC metrics. Here's to hoping it runs again and I can make some $$$

ac

Comment

I've been sitting on a pretty decent position in CYBL for quite a while. I took some profits in the last big run and for the first time today they released a quarterly report containing Net Income of $1.9MM for year end 2021. They have shred month over month and quarter over quarter revenue growth since early 2021 but this is a big win for them.

The float is massive but the company appears to be doing all of the right things, not typical OTC metrics. Here's to hoping it runs again and I can make some $$$

ac
                          Great job! I too made a lot of money on cybl. Maybe looking for another entry to see if I can do it again. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Waiting and watching GGII

Comment

Penny stocks anyone

Sounds interesting....GGII popping with weed vote chatter too.

Yall don't overlook MULN. If they start delivering fleet vans this quarter it's gonna be get real serious.

ac

What are you in at on MULN? I didn’t get in until 3.40 and it’s been relatively calm and low since then….I’m debating on holding or cutting my losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
                                What are you in at on MULN? I didn’t get in until 3.40 and it’s been relatively calm and low since then….I’m debating on holding or cutting my losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I got in twice around $2 and I am still holding. The stock seems to be mirroring the market a bit but volume has fallen off today. Not sure what to expect next week but I maintain that if they deliver the fleet van order in Q2 this thing will take off. Financials are poor and the risk is real like mot tech stocks but I'm gonna give it a shot.

ac

Comment

Working...
                                X