Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ran over in home depot parking lot any good lawyer referrals ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, you were literally ran over, as in with a vehicle……

…….I was thinking your were ran over from someone fleeing out of the store, and they pushed you to the ground or something.

Would this be considered felony hit and run?

Not sure what HD’s culpability on this would be now with it being a vehicle inside the in the parking lot i a guessing?
    Last edited by Greenheadless; 03-23-2022, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Seriously? How in the hell is HD responsible for the actions of another non HD individual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      It’s called Negligent security. I can’t believe I’m quoting this guy, but his website explains the concept pretty well:

Property owners are responsible for maintaining a reasonably safe environment for people invited onto their premises. Negligent or inadequate security claims in

Comment

How does Home Depot are any other large super store control their parking lot? I'm just curious. Lot's of questions here. A bank robber runs over you in the street that is not owned by the bank.

Comment

Praying for a speedy recovery Mudkat.

Comment

ran over in home depot parking lot any good lawyer referrals ?

Some of y’all would have sex with a corporation if it had a penis lmao. Your govt overlords got you right where you need to be, on your knees.

Sue the hell out of em since they ALLOW criminal behavior. They literally invite it with their cowardly policies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
              Praying for a speedy recovery Mudkat.
              thank you sir

Comment

the sad thing is all the crap they let happen by being soft on these criminals the DA’s dang near won’t bring charges on anything
                my BIL had a bunch of stuff stolen a couple years ago and they basically caught them pawning the stuff and it’s a bunch of methheads that they know are doing all kinds of crap and the DA wouldn’t even look at it
                it’s not the cops they’re doing there best it’s the rest of the system

Comment

I just keep hoping I am coming in the door of Lowe’s or H/D when one of them runs out with stolen property. That is truly on my bucketlist.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post

Sue the hell out of em since they ALLOW criminal behavior. They literally invite it with their cowardly policies.
                    This. Not a big fan of litigation but home Depot has caused this storm with their refusal to stop thieves. They don't hire off duty officers, they don't try to stop people that are stealing $1,000 tools. They won't confront a thief. It's a free-for-all.

They should have to post signs that this is an active felony zone. Use caution and avoid being run over, pushed down, etc.

Comment

It must be a store policy that differs cause the FB ej site was littered with HD ejs the other day

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I prefer the “Texas Law Hawk”.

Comment

I saw a guy get run up on in a WalMart crosswalk one time. A glassed older dude in an Astro van slow rolled up on some older crosswalk dude. The walker pounded the hood of the dude in the van.

Good push MrRR314, MrChew, Etc.
                          MrMudkat…Landrover says go Texas Hammer. So you go…

Good luck. **** ****ty situation. God bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                            Some of y’all would have sex with a corporation if it had a penis lmao. Your govt overlords got you right where you need to be, on your knees.

Yep, they just mark up prices higher for honest customers.

I would much rather pay those higher prices for a store that was secure by off duty police officers or other real security. Security that preventing and stopping crime.

Comment

I hate to hear this happened to you.

You actually have a broken shoulder? You gonna need surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                Seriously? How in the hell is HD responsible for the actions of another non HD individual?

In a sane world, that a certainly correct.

Unfortunately we aren’t in a sane world.

Comment

Working...
                                X