Not the kind of trail picture you want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
    So this wasn't happening before the election? I know several landowners down there and their reports indicate there are more coming, but its all financed by the cartels and China to allow liquid meth into the country to sell. Overload us with immigrants and in go the drugs. Its been confirmed. Your a pawn if you believe the Dementia Joe had anything to do with it other than being a *****lib.

I haven’t been hunting that long down south, but the other guys have been there for several years. No sign or problems with illegals, after November last year it was constant sightings, camp break ins, etc. it was like someone flipped a light switch, and it was 100% because of the president.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
      Bracelet, necklace, clean cut, new jeans, new shirt...he already made his delivery and is headed back home.
      I was just thinking the exact same thing

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        You can never stop it, but it was nowhere close to what it is now. As soon as the election was over it was game on. But judging by your comment you have no idea what you’re talking about.
        100% this.
        Trump started a wall
        Now my brown country DPS is chasing illegals in S Tx

Comment

Honestly I don't know what he did to make it easier. Do you? Not call you out, I just don't pay close enough attention to every policy he's made.

Added note: my company is handling the Geotech portion of multiple sites where the new wall construction is failing. I sure wish they had waited for a Geotech report before building 3 miles of it on a sandstone shelf.

There was that speech in September informing all to “surge the border”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            There was that speech in September informing all to “surge the border”

I dont remember the speech you're referring to but it sounds like an incouragement of invasion by another country to me. I wonder why he's not being held accountable for citing invasion the way Trump was for citing insurrection... hmmm?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Day late and a dollar short. Can’t blame BP though they just don’t have the resources to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post
                We had this lease while Trump was in office and FAR less traffic then what we're seeing now. Also confirmed by the BP agents at the checkpoint 5 miles away.
                Zero traffic with trump?
                They've been crossing your land since Regan was in office

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  Zero traffic with trump?

They've been crossing your land since Regan was in office
                  Where'd he say zero?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                    Only one way to stop it -annex Mexico
                    We had the chance once.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Update… camera is gone. I know it wasn’t a hunter or a thief as they left the solar pak untouched. Just illegals not wanting to be tracked. Sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                        My buddy's on a rig in Louisiana and they set out camera's to keep an eye on things and this guy showed up in some kind of skirt and a machete (the music from the movie Deliverance goes through my head)
                        What the....now that's bizarre.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

I see a difference in the amount of people, which isn't what I stated. Texas isn't letting them in and doing a fine job of shipping them out. The real enemy is who is funding them all the way to our border? Last I checked, neither president in the past 4 years has invited them here.
                          That's completely bogus. The Whitehouse is in cahoots with those funding the migrations. Think about it. How do you destroy America? You bleed it dry, bankrupt it. Every policy this administration pushes is another nail in the be red white and blue coffin. It's unbelievable to me how liberals can be so blind. Inflation is rising. Government control is sapping our freedom and liberals just can't help themselves but to put Trump's name on their lips. He had the best economy, ever. The establishment, China, Russia, etc. All feared the eagle again. However, his mean tweets hurt feelings. I couldn't give a rats ***, his job is to protect America and American interests. He did a **** fine job, despite the constant attempts at sabotage.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Camo shirt was more than likely out of a deer camp he ransacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                              My buddy's on a rig in Louisiana and they set out camera's to keep an eye on things and this guy showed up in some kind of skirt and a machete (the music from the movie Deliverance goes through my head)

Lol! That’s a very pale looking Haitian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We are in Comstock, haven't had much action this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X