No announcement yet.

Thinking "Inside the Box"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe I just saw this thread ! It is great ! We have 3 potbelly pigs about the same size . They are smart as heck . Great thread !

Comment

Can’t believe I missed this thread. Greatness

Comment

I can't believe I missed this thread! Wow pure greatness right here!

Comment

Boaris is my new favorite animal. I also just read this whole thread and loved every minute!

Comment

Never really expected Boaris to have this kind of "following", lol.

Mainly just wanted to show Ethan's "live deal" because I thought it was cool. Now Boaris is "stealing the show".

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post

Mainly just wanted to show Ethan's "live deal" because I thought it was cool. Now Boaris is "stealing the show".

Any updated pics?? How big a boy is Boaris these days? Are you having to trim his cutters often?

Comment

Read this one from start to finish today. What an AWESOME thread!!

Comment

Another "start to finish" for the first time today.

I've had one heckuva week...one of the worst in my 30 year career.

Thanks 10Ring...you definitely gave me something to smile about.

Comment

Tough week ?

Originally posted by mdb0531 View Post
                    Another "start to finish" for the first time today.

I've had one heckuva week...one of the worst in my 30 year career.

Thanks 10Ring...you definitely gave me something to smile about.
                    Man, i hate to hear that. Hang in there. Hope & pray things get better going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post

Man I love this thread and I hope some stupid redneck doesn’t shoot Boaris. It’s been a while but next time I’m up through those parts, I’ll bring a couple bags of feed and I’d love to meet Boaris, I know my wife would as well. Keep up the good work.

Comment

well, set down to do some paperwork and ended up reading this instead. whoops

Comment

Kinda long winded, lol. Couple more threads on him too.

^^^^^

Here's a video b4 the snow.

Comment

And a couple in the snow ..

Comment

Greatness. Who says you cant catch a hog in a trap twice

Comment

Haha awesome! That’s a round boy with a nice Razorback! Too cool!!

Comment

Working...
                                X