Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brushy hill update? Pics, success, tips, anyrhing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Threadgill View Post
    They are coming home tomorrow. So far the group has gotten an 8 point, a doe, and a pig. No pictures.
    Sounds like a great trip too me! Congrats too them!

Comment

I'll be at Brushy Hill Dec 17-20. I'll be in Waver Tree... Bish, I hope to see you there. Good luck!!

Comment

Kreagor pasture

Brushy Hill is a great place. I was at the kreagor pasture November 4 through November 8 and had a good time even though it was very muddy my partner shot a nice six point we also saw nice bucks on camera . I took a doe. had some serious truck problems while on the ranch Mr. pete allowed us to use one of his vehicles to go and get parts in Uvalde he even directed us to a mechanic in sabinal who helped us get the truck fixed I will be going to Brushy Hill for many years to come the Lord willing thank you again for all your help what a great place.

Comment

Any updates??

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
            Any updates??
            Went thanksgiving week for 4 days and had an AWESOME hunt. Saw lots of big deer hogs and turkeys, just came back yesterday from a weekend hunt and the deer are in full rut I'd say and chasing does, another great hunt

Comment

Any deer pics?

Comment

Im here now, so far VERY slow. 1 9pt has been shot since sunday evening between 15ppl. I havent seen the first deer to shoot at yet.

Comment

I was down there last week, saw several decent bucks, but they were young. The hunting is slow because there is SO much to eat. Everything is so green, it looks like spring time.
                  I'm headed back down in January, hopefully the green will be gone by then.

Comment

Originally posted by justincorbell View Post
                    Im here now, so far VERY slow. 1 9pt has been shot since sunday evening between 15ppl. I havent seen the first deer to shoot at yet.
                    What pasture you in Justin?

Comment

Hog heaven south

Comment

Nothin but cows. This is hunt #5

Comment

That pasture on the corn route?

Comment

Weather isn't great and it's super green. Post a pic of your setup. What part of the pasture are you in?

Comment

Off of 3rd road.

They arent corning the corn route while we are here. It is super green out here. Another hunter found the skull of a 10pt that webt 140 on the nose, no idea where he found it.

Comment

Black hole there!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X