Help booking a hunt for my daughter’s 18th bday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help booking a hunt for my daughter’s 18th bday

So my daughter loves to hunt, we’ve aged out of the youth hunts and I absolutely cherish the memories from those few hunts we were fortunate enough to draw through the years so I’d like to book a hunt for her 18th bday in early December.
    She has shot a few whitetail and lots of pigs but I think she would get a kick out of shooting an exotic although She is still looking for a nice WT buck
    She enjoys getting to see different parts of the state so I’d like to find something outside of east Texas where we normally hunt, just another aspect of the memory I want her to have.

I’m thinking my budget will be around $3,000

Obviously high fence is an option but I don’t want a 500 acre canned hunt.
    Would love to hear some suggestions from anyone especially if you may have booked a similar father daughter/ son hunt and had a great experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man I would look at a big cull in old Mexico

Comment

Check out A-7 Outfitters in Del Rio. Great lodge and awesome ranch. JT the head guide and ranch manager is amazing. I have plans of doing something similar with my girls in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Man I would look at a big cull in old Mexico

That would be fun but I’m just not comfortable with old México right now especially with an 18yr old girl I’m tow

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
          Check out A-7 Outfitters in Del Rio. Great lodge and awesome ranch. JT the head guide and ranch manager is amazing. I have plans of doing something similar with my girls in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you bring up del rio
          That’s where we hunted many years when I was growing up. That would be a good location
          But I gotta question how things are in deal rio right now
          We had problems with illegals 30 years ago on our lease , I’m sure the traffic is bad now.

I’ll check it out, thanks for the suggestion

Comment

Working...
          X