X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    https://twitter.com/annieagar/status...224922624?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don’t know who that young lady is, but she’s way funnier than the sec shorts nerd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And it's goodbye to A&M.

But it's really hello again.

Horns gonna widen the gap in the all time series.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I don’t know who that young lady is, but she’s way funnier than the sec shorts nerd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        That guy sucks. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          I'm just glad we never changed the Aggie War Hymn! #BTHOtu!
          Ha! Now that is funny. It's like deep down, somehow you knew.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
            This is where I’m at. My Timeline of events
            - Shocked
            - Denial
            - More ******
            - Fine I can’t stop it, lets get it on. Ags will Beat the crap out of TU. I Will be rooting for the Texas A&M Aggies and whoever is playing Texas.
            Hurry up College Football Season
            What about our affiliation? We are now SEC brothers. Will you root for UT when we are playing a Wisconsin?

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
              What about our affiliation? We are now SEC brothers. Will you root for UT when we are playing a Wisconsin?
              Great question!

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                No, I will Root for Wisconsin.

Serious question. For those of you that went to TU... would you go there in today’s world or push your kids to go there?

My Dad and Uncle both graduated from Texas in the 70s. Neither would choose going to school there today.

Comment

Hilarious. They have to cheer for us in our bowl game but we don't have to for them. Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Hilarious. They have to cheer for us in our bowl game but we don't have to for them. Lmao.

Who says y’all make a bowl game

Comment

Who says y’all make a bowl game
                      Cakewalk schedule?

Comment

I love the addition of UT and atm back together again. Graduated from there and State. What’s funny is my daughter graduates from atm august 13th. My skin will be burning that day. We both agree and all her friends agree that the game needs to be brought back. It’s gonna be fun. Btw, know lots of aggies who thought the video was funny with Cooper.

Comment

Serious question. For those of you that went to TU... would you go there in today’s world or push your kids to go there?

My Dad and Uncle both graduated from Texas in the 70s. Neither would choose going to school there today.

I may be the only Ag to say it but by the time my kids are college age I’m not sure I’d “push” them to Aggieland either.

Comment

Now if anyone is hiring for Human Resources in the Austin area or anywhere please do not hesitate to pm me. She will be moving back home upon graduation. That’s gonna suck haha. Oh and she will be an atm grad.

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post
                              Now if anyone is hiring for Human Resources in the Austin area or anywhere please do not hesitate to pm me. She will be moving back home upon graduation. That’s gonna suck haha. Oh and she will be an atm grad.
                              When does she graduate? The company I work for might be hiring for HR. Located in Dripping Springs.

Comment

I did NOT go to Texas and never claimed to, though my sister did, I am just a football/baseball fan because that's what I picked when I was a kid.

That said, I would NOT push my son toward Austin unless he turns out to be the caliber of baseball player to be able to start there for some years. In todays climate, I would rather he went to atm of the two, but Tech or some smaller school would be preferable to either of them to me. None of which has anything to do with what football team I will root for in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                                X