Shipping Container Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Container Recommendations

Any good leads on shipping containers in the Houston area? Everything I'm looking at seems to be a borderline scam. Not the price, just that you can't look at it before buying and the windows for pickup are all tight. Also most of the companies I'm seeing are out of state brokers. Anyone have a good experience and can point me in the right direction? Looking for a 20' WWT. TIA.

It’s a few hours south. But there is a place here in sinton of hwy 77 that has them all out side and I believe u can just pick which one you want

Comment

Contact Ernie at Square 1 Containers. Good dude.

Comment

Advanced Container
        turning basin drive, Houston

Comment

I've bought 2 from XCaliber, one was a 20' and the other was a 40' Cabin completely finished on the inside. Great people to work with and cost included delivery based on your zip code.

Looking for metal shipping, storage, cargo, or conex containers? No matter the type, XCaliber Container offers quality containers online, shipped to you.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
            Got a quote from him yesterday evening. Very responsive with a competitive price. I appreciate the info.

Comment

Prices are skyrocketing on them like wood and metal. My cousin builds the fire fighting buildings out of these and he is about to shut down because the prices just keep going up. He will do a hard quote and then by the time they accept bid the price has climbed.

Comment

Yes if you find one buy it quickly because they are going nuts right now.

Comment

Ernie

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
                  What he said

Comment

I had good luck with Todd Coon at http://usashippingcontainer.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X