Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    Lol, I completely missed the thread date
    It happens man.. I bumped one from 2009 once.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
      xbmc (xbox media center) was originally the media center built into the xbox. people have since put it on other pc platforms. it allows you to add repositories and add ons. by adding certain add ons you can:
      stream live tv, stream any movie ever put on the internet (old movies, new movies, in theater movies), any tv show, all episodes, use as dvr if you wish, download any game thats available on that platform. import all your downloaded music and movies ect. can also watch free ppv sports ect

the g box- is a mini pc-running android. much like a apple tv, or roku. but it has xbmc installed.
      World's #1 selling Android TV Box since 2011 - Discover why millions of people choose the G-Box as the best Kodi streaming media player in the world!

you hook it up to your tv, add whatever add ons you want and enjoy. we have been able to cancel all our cable services, netflix, hulu ect. all you need is internet.

cost $109 shipped-and no more monthly subscription cost other than internet.

***does take some tech savy ability to set up-but they do offer support and there is a million how to online and on youtube.

download xbmc and set it up on your pc and try it-if you like it-invest in a box like the g box. http://kodi.tv/download/
      add ons https://superrepo.org

i use primewire (1channel) ,icefilms, project free tv, and navi x mainly
      I too tried using Kodi for movie & shows but I was too complicated that I end up buying Netflix and Hulu. Even the news of movie companies chasing down the pirates made me think my decision of using Kodi.

Comment

hulu

Comment

I will not recommend Hulu over Netflix. But I will also not recommend Netfllix without a VPN as, you will get a very limited number of shows and movies depending on your region. As Netflix has region restrictions coming across at bestvpn.co I figured out there are bans over VPN usage from Netflix.

Therefore pick the most credible service

Comment

Hulu has letterkenny.
            We have both.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilsondrake View Post
              I will not recommend Hulu over Netflix. But I will also not recommend Netfllix without a VPN as, you will get a very limited number of shows and movies depending on your region. As Netflix has region restrictions coming across at bestvpn.co I figured out there are bans over VPN usage from Netflix.

Therefore pick the most credible service
              Would you explain this to the more "dumb" folks.... Like do you have to have a firestick or something to download the VPN to or a smart tv will do the trick?

Comment

Originally posted by sommerray View Post
                Though I prefer Netflix when compared to Hulu. Hulu basic plan comes loaded with annoying ads while there are no ads on Netflix. Hulu no commercial plan is about $11.99 for a single stream which is quite expensive. Hulu is only good for watching TV Series Online.
                Though after using both the services now I would strictly recommend Netflix over Hulu simply because of the level of content on Netflix. Also if you opt for good paid VPN services you can get Netflix in any region.

Comment

I've had Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon. I still have Hulu, although i am not sure why, I gave up Netflix because of their association with the Obama's and Susan Rice, Still have Amazon, occasionally watch a movie. on it. I don't watch much TV, though.

Comment

We have Netflix. It fits the bill cause it keeps the kids entertained when we've got things that need to get done around the house.

Comment

Both have there advantages....

Comment

Working...
                      X