Bought a 93 Dodge Cummins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a 93 Dodge Cummins

Son turned 16 and was wanting a older diesel truck. Bought this immaculate Dodge truck everything factory with 180,000 original miles. Thought I’d share.
    Attached Files

That is a slick ride. Manual or automatic?

Comment

Originally posted by silencer2011 View Post
      That is a slick ride. Manual or automatic?
      Automatic

Comment

That is a Beauty!!!

Comment

Mind sharing what you paid for it? They are kinda pricey these days. Looks like a nice truck.

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
            Mind sharing what you paid for it? They are kinda pricey these days. Looks like a nice truck.
            More than I wanted to, but son really wanted it. He was asking 23,000, I called and offered him 18,000. He said he couldn’t let it go for that so I told him 20,000, he called me back 3 days later and he accepted. The interior is in as good as shape as the exterior.

Comment

Wow. What a beauty. Great find.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                More than I wanted to, but son really wanted it. He was asking 23,000, I called and offered him 18,000. He said he couldn’t let it go for that so I told him 20,000, he called me back 3 days later and he accepted. The interior is in as good as shape as the exterior.
                Cool. Price doesnt really matter as long as your son is happy! Bet he'll have a good time with that truck.

Comment

Welcome to the gen 1 cummins club, I have an '89 w250

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome looking truck should last a long time

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post

Comment

Wow.

The auction I work sold an 06 mega cab 2x4 with 106k for 13 yesterday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that’s slick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love that first gen . Beautiful truck I had one that I bought from Oregon that had 10 thousand original miles should have kept it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              I love that first gen . Beautiful truck I had one that I bought from Oregon that had 10 thousand original miles should have kept it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                              Had hoped to buy a friend’s 93 250 club cab with the 5.9. He had always kept it garaged and serviced regularly. Pulled a fifth wheel all the time to the Rocky Mountain states and Canada without any engine or transmission problems. He let a grandson borrow it and while he had it a friend (?) decided to monkey with the injection pump. After that my friend said it never ran right and so he decided to sell it to a guy out in West TX. I would’ve had it figured out in no time if he had called me first.

Comment

Working...
                              X